[Guide] How to Zhao, A Comprehensive Guide to Destroying Hopes and Dreams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxtheaxe

09-21-2010

I prefer exhaust+ignite over ghost+ignite, simply due to the fact that exhaust will help you more early game, and I usually go Q-E-W-W-W-R... as my main build simply for early low lv ganks

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

I dont understand last whisper so early.

You have a good 10+ points of armor penetration from runes right? Add another +6 from mastery = 16.

By the time you get last whisper, they might have what? 30 armor? Maybe 40 on the outside?

So you penetrate a whopping 40% of the 15 to 25 they have left. Thats 6 to 10 points of armor penetration. Which is equal to what? Maybe 100 to 200 gold worth of penetration. It doesn't do much and will never bring them to 0 armor.

On the other hand, a Brutalizer adds straight armor penetration. This would ensure that you bring any 35 or less armor champ to ZERO which is king vs casters. Ok, maybe a bad example due to lack of attack speed.

But consider sword of the divine. Massive 60% Atk speed, plus a no-dodge and +30 Armor pierce clicky. That seems extremely good to me. What would u think about htis approach?

DarkSaix

12-13-2010

lordslashs guide is better

qwergjy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

I like how bad Xin Zhao is right now.