Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] How to Zhao, A Comprehensive Guide to Destroying Hopes and Dreams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxtheaxe

09-21-2010

I prefer exhaust+ignite over ghost+ignite, simply due to the fact that exhaust will help you more early game, and I usually go Q-E-W-W-W-R... as my main build simply for early low lv ganks

Warrrrax

12-13-2010

I dont understand last whisper so early.

You have a good 10+ points of armor penetration from runes right? Add another +6 from mastery = 16.

By the time you get last whisper, they might have what? 30 armor? Maybe 40 on the outside?

So you penetrate a whopping 40% of the 15 to 25 they have left. Thats 6 to 10 points of armor penetration. Which is equal to what? Maybe 100 to 200 gold worth of penetration. It doesn't do much and will never bring them to 0 armor.

On the other hand, a Brutalizer adds straight armor penetration. This would ensure that you bring any 35 or less armor champ to ZERO which is king vs casters. Ok, maybe a bad example due to lack of attack speed.

But consider sword of the divine. Massive 60% Atk speed, plus a no-dodge and +30 Armor pierce clicky. That seems extremely good to me. What would u think about htis approach?

DarkSaix

12-13-2010

lordslashs guide is better

qwergjy

02-29-2012

I like how bad Xin Zhao is right now.