[Guide] How to Zhao, A Comprehensive Guide to Destroying Hopes and Dreams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DireMerlin

07-24-2010

can some one explain to me the reason behind the skill build? i played xin a few times i find it more effective to max out R>Q>W>E...start off with Q then E (usually you can start harassing and killing at this point) then W...then skill order

i like to play him as a physical dps - by level 6/7 i usually have enough gold for recurve bow, boots, vamp scepter (vamp being my starting item) - with this i seem to do well in my lane, solo, and in ganks...

i see allot of people get sheen/trinity force for him and would really like the reasoning behind that...

also fyi rushing to sunfire cape as your first item is a big "omg dude you just self nerfed the best player on your team" no no...

Edins

07-24-2010

i really dont think this build is that great...i tried it but i gotta stick with my 2 phantom dancer and infinity edge build.

Minty Butthole

07-28-2010

So, what changes now that he's nerfed?

Clicksterz

07-28-2010

none, as far as this guide is concerned; he plays identically, and the power drop is barely noticeable.

if you have any game sense that is

Appeal

07-30-2010

Finally I found this guide!! Thank you =)

Starnova

08-01-2010

I play xin as my main char and i seem to have trouble whenever i play against shaco. I tried ur guide but when ever i charge him and use my three-talon strike, he uses decieve and stealths. then he attacks me when my three-talon strike times out. by then both cool downs aren't finished and hes doubled himself and i dont know which to attack. Can u help me cause lately ive been facing a lot of shacos.

DDR16

08-11-2010

This guide makes me want to puke and cry at the same time.

Why mana regen runes when crit would benefit him more? You can get Golem buff late game.

Exhaust also is a key aspect especially when charge is on CD and you need to slow the enemy. It also is good for early game kills.

Clicksterz

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDR16 View Post
This guide makes me want to puke and cry at the same time.

Why mana regen runes when crit would benefit him more? You can get Golem buff late game.

Exhaust also is a key aspect especially when charge is on CD and you need to slow the enemy. It also is good for early game kills.
nice constructive criticism champ!

Why mana regen runes: because sometimes there are people on your team who should get golem priority over you. because crit runes are a joke. because zeal + green drink provides more than enough crit.

Why Exhaust is bad: because ghost + E makes it obsolete. if you think exhaust is better than ignite on Xin I suggest you go do some serious testing.

doughnut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2010

Huh, I was expecting to open this thread and have it just say "Faceroll."

Clicksterz

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starnova View Post
I play xin as my main char and i seem to have trouble whenever i play against shaco. I tried ur guide but when ever i charge him and use my three-talon strike, he uses decieve and stealths. then he attacks me when my three-talon strike times out. by then both cool downs aren't finished and hes doubled himself and i dont know which to attack. Can u help me cause lately ive been facing a lot of shacos.
save Crescent Sweep for when he splits, then use it. whichever Shaco takes less damage is the real one.