[Guide] How to Zhao, A Comprehensive Guide to Destroying Hopes and Dreams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phorest

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clicksterz View Post
i think after you've got that infinity edge plus your core 3 (3speeds, LW, Zeal), your item choices become really open. cleaver, PD, bloodthirster, tank items are all good choices
After I get Zeal I buy Phantom dancer and Black Cleaver instead of an infinity edge as the BC and upgrade to PD only costs 300 or so more than the IE and I think it's worth it more.

Also, would Yoummou's be any good for Xin? I've tried it a few times and I guess it has worked well but not sure if it's worth trading anything else out for it.

pieguy42

07-19-2010

Good guide! I was a bit lost about items and skills. I thought about maxing e or q first, and I never thought to boost movespeed. Overall, it works great! (Or much better than what I did before)

Rakeash

07-19-2010

How is his early game bad? Once you hit 3, your abilities synergize so well into naturally great dps that hardly anyone else can compare to.

Clicksterz

07-19-2010

a lack of items and his ultimate.

KbKilla

07-20-2010

Would Berserker's Greaves be worth considering in place of Boots of Swiftness?

Rakeash

07-20-2010

Quote:
a lack of items and his ultimate.
... everyone lacks items and their ultimate.. but his damage is good anyway early game because all his abilities work well together for the purposes of damage.. which is a lot more than what a lot of champions can say.

The Jaffe

07-22-2010

I always get flash, and often madreds rather than frozen hammer. It gives extra AD, extra AS, armor to be a little more tough and with his fast attack speed, chunking 4% of their hp per hit adds alot.

My final item build is usually speed boots, madreds, phantom dancer. If they have runners I get phage, if they have alot of casters I get wits end, if its all melee carries I get another PD.

VoiceofTreason

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorest View Post
After I get Zeal I buy Phantom dancer and Black Cleaver instead of an infinity edge as the BC and upgrade to PD only costs 300 or so more than the IE and I think it's worth it more.

Also, would Yoummou's be any good for Xin? I've tried it a few times and I guess it has worked well but not sure if it's worth trading anything else out for it.
Stacking items are worth it on xin I would think. This could also cut out your LW early for a straight IE after zeal.

Contralize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

Been playing with xin, Xin is crazy early game and throughout the whole game, he hits hard and with three talon strike + audacious charge is a quick KO early game..

Menion Lea

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMilton Taeshan View Post
umadbro?
You really painted yourself as an idiot with that post. Sad to see from someone who is labeled as a "senior" member.

I like this build. It has good flexibility but I have to think that coming up with a really solid build for Xin is a useless exercise right now. He's going to be nerfed soon. This is a simple fact. So I believe that it would be better to wait and see what his new stats are going to be.

I'm not insulting the guide though. It's insightful and gives good reasons for most of the decisions in the build. Good jumping off point.