How do I make Twitch less squishy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

Every time I got hit, the damage is around 15-20%. So it pretty hard for me to sustain in lane. His movement are too slow even with boot, when I got gank it hard to escape. So what can I do to make him more sustainable?

FatTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

The most successful way I've found of playing twitch is as a situational solo top. You crush anyone who cant get up close and beat you in a 1v1, and you do okay against everyone else.

ashtray4joo

02-25-2012

Good roamer is what Twitch is. When we want to troll a little we will play Twitch, Teemo, have both go mid with the usual midder, Teemo sets up in mid and stealth's, twitch does the same out of a bush and almost 100% of the time we draw FB.

Back to how to make him less squishy, well you are a rat think like a rat avoid crowds and scavenge off other people let them do the dirty work of getting the attention and you clean up. There really isn't a lot you can do to make him less squishy without robbing him of what he needs to do great damage.

The Ðefiler

02-28-2012

Armor pen marks
Flat armor seals + one flat armor quint
2 lifesteal quints
Glyphs are entirely optional, but I take 4 atk speed glyphs, 2 magic resist per lvl glyphs, and the rest are armor glyphs.

This is for a jungler Twitch though. But I suppose there's no reason why you couldn't use this in lane.

Ransom Lewis

02-29-2012

Personally I like jungling twitch, and after getting wriggles and boots of mobility I often go atmog's (warmog's then atma's impaler). If I can afford it I get a bf sword item for damage. It sounds trolly, but having a tanky twitch surprises them and I end up soaking a lot of damage while dealing good damage.

ChaoticHypnotic

02-29-2012

Armor, MR, HP

Nevercrysis

02-29-2012

and learn to survive. Then get kills.

Owl Be Back

02-29-2012

stack lifesteal, fight in creep waves and every shot you shoot will heal you to full.