Who won and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zagis

02-27-2012

Game went for 34 minutes, who do you think won this game and why did they win it?

Team 1:
Kennen - Ad carry
Taric - Support
Udyr - Jungle
Ahri - Mid
Ryze - Top

Team 2:
Soraka - Support
Miss Fortune - Ad bot
Heimerdinger - Mid
Rumble - Top
Olaf - Jungle

Sokolniki

02-27-2012

I would put my money on Team 1. A double stun Bot lane and Udyr with sustain coming from Taric. Even without Udyr ganks, I'd have to believe Team 1 dominated the bottom lane in the face of a lack of escape mechanics and hard CC. The jungler, Udyr comes with his own stun, a huge advantage over the Olaf Jungler when it comes to ganks. Ahri has a skill shot disable that draws the target nearer, and Heimer has a skill shot disable that simply stuns or blinds. Barring Jungle Ganks, I imagine Mid broke even until lvl 6, at which point the lane advantage would shift dramatically into Ahri's favor. With Jungle ganks, pre-6 would be heavily in Ahri's favor as it becomes a tail of 2 disables vs 1 and no escape mechanics.

Top lane, I imagine Rumble would have dominated that lane, but also would have lacked many kills on Ryze in spite of lane dominance. I imagine Team 2's Outer bot turret was the first to go, and team one would have secured several early dragon kills as a result of bot lane's dominance. Team Fights would have gone disasterously for Team 2 because of Team 1 Bot Lane's fed status, and the stuns available through Keenen, Taric and Udyr, and the additional CC's from Ahri and Ryze.

This is assuming a decent level of competence on the part of both teams.

Defile

02-27-2012

team 1 won no competition
and then TS tells us how its crazy that team 2 won in ranked against his team(team 1)

NovaStar21

02-27-2012

I actually see team two winning, as they have more pushing power mid and top lane. Bot would need frequent ganks from Brolaf, but overall the stuns aren't as hard of a CC as say Rammus or Fiddle.

Bot could play close to their tower with MF just farming with her E while Soraka mana boosted her until Olaf came for the gank. As Soko said, Rumble would probably torch Ryze top lane and his Equalizer could probably secure a gank against mid since Ahri can escape from Heimer relatively easy with her ult.

mc magic 18

02-27-2012

team 1, they have far superior cc.

Purple Pills

02-27-2012

Team 2 because the Kennen AD carry on team 1 is a BR troll who wont speak to you in english

Folly Inc

02-27-2012

I would say Team Two due to lane dominance early game. But that's only assuming all of the players played well.

Yossarianct22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

i would bet on team 1 as the first response said stuns with udyr should negate mf's early game dominance in lane.
Ryze should be able to stop much of rumbles harass with his snare and with spammable abilities should be able to farm decently under the turret if rumble pushes the lane.

Ken and ahri both have enough mobility that they should be able to keep Olaf away from them long enough for his ulti to run down.

does seem like there might be some synergy between rumble and mf's ult.
team 1 might lose if they put themselves in 1 or two bad positions but assuming they avoid that their comp looks like they will win

Thanks for the edit sokolniki

BrotherCaine

02-27-2012

Because the game went for a reasonably short time i'm guessing on Team 2 as they are the better pushers.

Sokolniki

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarianct22 View Post
Ken and ahri both have enough mobility that they should be able to keep udyr away from them long enough for his ulti to run down.
Ken and Ahri are on the same team as Udyr.