Enough already.. Practice Games Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montford

07-17-2010

QQ

Garion

07-17-2010

its more like a legitimate request and plea, get over yourself Zumtil

Firellius

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
its more like a legitimate request and plea, get over yourself Zumtil
With such an ego, that'd be quite a hike.

(Not really based on anything, but I liked it)

LawOwnsYou

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSchu View Post
I bought Xin Zhao as soon as he came out, but still haven't played him because I don't want to play him in a ranked game without knowing what he does, and he's always picked first in normal games. I honestly don't feel like playing until I can get in a few bot stomps.

I'm not all that good either, I've carried a team once or twice, but I'm no superstar. This is a game, and games are there to be fun. Someone please let me know when practice games are back so I can have fun again?
You're silly. You don't need practice with Xin!

Zabster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

Get back practise games or remake normal games so you can play against your friends at LAN parties.
**** Ranked games. Seriously.
Put Ranekd games on standby til you can handle the server load instead of practise games. I bet you more people have fun with practise games.

MMKH

07-17-2010

I approve of this thread. IMO I want to play practice games to test out my new skins.

mcguigz

07-17-2010

Yea bring them back before I start testing a new jungle build in ranked games.

HUMILIATION!

Indexus

07-17-2010

I agree so much with OP.

If even with limit, the practice games where to much, you could just disable adding bots. Then we would need to get 9 other people anyway. Then training or testing builds wouldnt be such a pain it is now.

Riot, your statement about Normal games = Practice Games is so wrong to. Practice, Normal and Ranked all have their uses and are needed, you know about it. Bring back Practice, so Normal will clean up.

Stop focusing on crying bads, who can't do a **** in Ranked, yet still feel superior about some numbers next to their name. They got what they wanted, now bring back what we had.

Krateo

07-17-2010

We need practice games to keep the game nice to play. Riot, bring it back!

Miltus

07-17-2010

The lack of practice games makes me sad ;_;

Practice games are awesome for just fooling around and trying weird / fun builds without anyone becoming mad at you. They're also necessary for jungling practice. And I find them much more relaxing then regular games, mostly because I don't have to yell at my teammates every 4 seconds.