How to beat Cait/Taric bot lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Hey guys... I was just wondering:

I've played about 10-15 games ranked as vayne, always bot lane. But when I play against a cait (with any support) or a taric (with any carry) I really don't have a chance. Every time I get close cait starts shooting me or taric stuns. How can I avoid this while still getting farm?

Thanks,

TinyInfantJesus

01-14-2012

By not sucking.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

If you're not set on playing Vayne, Sivir's spell shield works very well against both of them.

TerraEarth

01-14-2012

You need to rely on your support to help against their combo. the thing about ad carrying bot is that it's always a battle of territorial edge. caitlyn + taric combo has a certain radius of spherical control over the lane as do you + your support champion. you need to learn how to play around this sphere instead of directly entering it as if you enter this sphere of influence without being prepared/aware you will always get shot down and lose out a lot.

playing passively helps as caitlyn is probably the best early game ad carry laner bot due to her passive her sick range and also her atk animation being one of the best in the game. so play passively and don't overextend, if you ever do overextend make sure your support has your back