Most Epic Dominion Come Back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

11-27-2011

Today at MCdonalds, I was trying to play a game of Dominion but D/ced during the loggin screen, panicked, I tried desperatley to come back from the game. Once logging back in, I realized the enemy team had 5 capped us from the start and 10 minute into the game, the score was 70-400.

Desperately we fought our way, considering I felt squishy enough I built full Tank, Randuins, Force of Nature and Sunfire.

After push and struggle we actually managed to push back from a 5 man cap to 3-2 cap in our favor and then an on and off struggle between 5 man cap to 3-2 cap in our favor. After sure enough a long time, the score slowely but surely went down to 78-180.

As we epicly fought they managed to hold a 3 cap on us until the score settled at around 19-70. As we desperately fought they managed to keep getting closer and closer until the score settled to 1-32.

And we desperately held that 3/2 cap on us as they relentlessly pushed us we won the game at 1-0.

My hands are still shaking

GG

sizzackz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-28-2011

nice everyone on your team went negative, yet you still pulled out a win

nice comeback

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

How do you go from 70-400 to 78-180? \=|

I love how bitter their Vayne is. LoL.

DramaticBear

11-28-2011

Almost had this happened to me when the cat walked on my keyboard.

Software designers beware, never say a program is done till you let a cat walk on the keyboard.

IDontWasteFood

11-28-2011

Hey look it's one of those people who say GG only cuz they win.

Koichul

01-15-2012

This is why i play SR. Dominion is a broken game mode that riot made when they should have been working on magma chamber.