Watch out guys, leaver buster glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxXyolomasterXxX

07-13-2013

I got banned until the 20th for "leaving a match" after I finished the match of dominion, even check on my match history and you can see it's not a leave

be careful on dominion

AbsolutePK

07-13-2013

Was that the only game you played this month?

Or does the little notice email say which specific game?

XxXyolomasterXxX

07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePK View Post
Was that the only game you played this month?

Or does the little notice email say which specific game?
I've been banned because my internet disconnected before
the ban for leaving is immediately after the match, and I did get a message saying that specific match

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2013

I'm sorry but i'm gonna go ahead and make some premature judgements... Based on your name, i'm gonna go with that's not why you were banned.

NamKim

07-13-2013

LeaverBuster requires several premature leaves/disconnects/afk's before you to get suspended.

Also, every time you do get suspended, the time it takes for you to get another decreases.

It does decay over a period of time, although Riot refuses to tell us what the time period is.

XxXyolomasterXxX

07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
LeaverBuster requires several premature leaves/disconnects/afk's before you to get suspended.

Also, every time you do get suspended, the time it takes for you to get another decreases.

It does decay over a period of time, although Riot refuses to tell us what the time period is.
That's why I'm saying it's a bug, it's been about 20 or so matches since my last disconnect (also, this wasn't a disconnect or afk)

FarSideX

07-14-2013

The time adds up. If you were close to a ban 20 or so matches ago that time would still be there and could take a very short afk/dc time to push it over the limit.

Shardless

04-17-2014

I just had a similar thing happen! I got dced for 5 minutes in the beginning of a ranked game, but I rejoined and preceeded to finish the game!

FDru

04-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardless View Post
I just had a similar thing happen! I got dced for 5 minutes in the beginning of a ranked game, but I rejoined and preceeded to finish the game!
You only need to be idle for a couple minutes for Leaverbuster to kick in. It doesn't show a leave at the end of the game unless you actually leave, but you can still get a leaver penalty if you've been idle during the match.

dragonballcow

1 Day Ago

well i just played a ranked game didn't leave or idle and still go banned for a week