"Intentional Feeding" Some Summoners don't know what this is

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Moist Crevice

01-13-2012

I'm a little annoyed at the amount of summoners who report people for "Intentional Feeding" When in fact they are just having a horrible game, what's more, members of the tribunal seem to refuse to recognise this as a bad game,
Which everyone has
And then rush to click punish so they can grab their free IP, since NO ONE actually bothers with pardons, and goes straight for the punish.

powerbats

01-13-2012

Wait news flash another failed qq post about spam punish.

So if every ones spam punishing how come the punish rate isn't 100%?

I guess that means your math is wrong and ppl don't spam punish otherwise there'd thousands of ppl on the forums complaining about bans and no one would be playing Lol at all.

Logic and math are tough things to grasp it seems.

WVWWWWWWWWWVWWWW

01-13-2012

i'll say if ur 2-12-3 and all ur items are boots, ur intentionnaly feeding, oh and when u type it in chat too, plz do type it so i know ur feeding on purpose, it save me time.

NinetyNineTails

01-13-2012

I'm actually pretty consistent about pardoning Intentional Feeding complaints unless it's really clear. Even 0-whatever-0 scores aren't usually enough to make me hit Punish. There needs to be something else, like statements in the chat log or something silly like a confession or Zeal stack.

Sir Jungleton

01-13-2012

I was recently banned for know knows... But i agree with this. everyone has bad games every now and then. the only time someone should be banned for feeding if its intentional. running in 1v5 and boots of mobility to thier nexus or buying 50 wards at once.. when i have a bad game i usually type in chat what we can do better, and ofc avoid raging. sometimes i play support and im supporting someone that has no clue what they are doing. they miss all the CS and pretty much get me in situations where i have to heal them or w/e and i end up dying as well.. well even though i type this kinda of thing in chat. b/c im aware tribunal can see everything said in game. i still managed to get banned. so pretty much gg. u go negative u lose your account. i know people are going to disagree with this but sorry its been the case for me on multiple accounts.