I keep getting banned - serious help needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hopensagen

01-13-2012

Since my first tribunal ban, about two months ago i have decided to stop being an ass hole. Incredibly, having a positive attitude and being ' generally nice ' has helped me gain alot of elo. I now want to report people that i use to act like. I dislike ' those people ' ( that i use to be like) and report them. The problem i have here is i have been banned 3 more times due to the tribunal. I can guarantee that i have been a ' good summoner ' since my first ban but i keep randomly getting banned. Could this be due to old reports that is just coming up now on the tribunal? If so i suspect my account will permanently banned, because i use to be so terrible. Could i please have a little information on how the tribunal works? I would really not like to lose my account because of old, foolish actions.

hopensagen

01-13-2012

bump

hopensagen

01-13-2012

bump

Dragonkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Send in a ticket at support.leagueoflegends.com

Aionc

01-13-2012

You shouldn't have 3 bans worth of bad games before you turned good. Send a ticket to support maybe they'll send you some of your reported chat logs or something. Bans do not build up and hit you all at once. Hope you truly are a good summoner =D.

hopensagen

01-14-2012

bump

hopensagen

01-15-2012

bump

y2khippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

How it works it thus....

You get reported for a single game...
Nothing happens...
You keep getting reported over and over again because you are a not a nice person...
Tribunal

Reset
You get reported for less games than the first time....
Tribunal

Reset
You get reported once or twice...
Tribunal

The system is set up to allow some grey area for the first offence, yet it scales up its reaction speed once you have indicated that you have not changed by having a lower tolorance of reported games for each Tribunal review following the first.

Note this assumeing that you are found guilty and punished each time the Tribunal case is held.

GirlIWillSmackYo

01-15-2012

i am now good once bad but now good i will fight evil and all its powers and will continue to represent a good rolemodel to my brothers and sisters as to what a good citizen of virtuality is

Cirgwath

01-15-2012

with that username, how could I doubt?

Seriously- send in a support ticket to find out why you have been getting banned. I believe that, in order to be banned repeatedly, a Riot employee must "sign off" on the Tribunal's judgement. What that means is, in effect, Riot has veto power over Tribunal to prevent troll-judgement. This suggests to me that you are probably (but not definitely) still doing something considered toxic.

See if you can find out A) what, if anything, you are still doing wrong, B) what, if anything, you can do to further improve your conduct, and C) what, if anything, you can do to reset the Tribunal log. Tribunal punishes at an accelerated rate and gives more extreme consequences over time, but does a certain time-frame of good behavior reset that? I don't know, but it might be useful to find out.