Please downvote this thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wind Breakers

01-13-2012

But before you do, come up with a very clever thought out reason for down-voting it. Whoever gets the most upvotes means they are right.

Duke Br0heimer

01-13-2012

Downvoted cuz OP is a ginger IRL.

littletacoboy69

01-13-2012

you're stupid?

Ozlin

01-13-2012

You want us to downvote you- thus you deserve to be upvoted to keep you from getting your way. This is how the internet works.

Pandaphilophobe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozlin View Post
You want us to downvote you- thus you deserve to be upvoted to keep you from getting your way. This is how the internet works.
Or maybe he wants us to think that he wants us to upvote him so he'll get downvoted.

Wind Breakers

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozlin View Post
You sir, are worse than Rammus, deserve a holy taunt by thou art turret. Praise be the one who takes reflected damage, and asks why they fell for it again. 0-14-0. I think I saw that score in my-scratch- your match history.

Sailor Cosmos

01-13-2012

Downvote cuz he showered without water.

Rahgar

01-13-2012

Downvoted because Khorne told me to.

Pandaphilophobe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Breakers View Post
You sir, are worse than Rammus, deserve a holy taunt by thou art turret. Praise be the one who takes reflected damage, and asks why they fell for it again. 0-14-0. I think I saw that score in my-scratch- your match history.
I tried to read this three times, but I still can't figure out what it says.

Wind Breakers

01-13-2012

BGTLE confuses me. Cannot compute. Circuits fried. Overload. Is it clever or do I need something to think harder. Ok I'll spell it out.

I want to.. make you guys upvote me so I will get downvoted. I got it! Wait. Um. I'm upvoting no. I want you guys to think I want you to upvote me so that I will get downvoted. So truly what BGTLE is saying is the clever reply is a deterrent from truth that I want you guys to downvote me. I got it! again

BdSandM is saying I have a phobia for water becuase my skin is sensitive, fragile, it shouldn't be harmed by the toxic chemicals "mineral" and "hydrogen".