Regarding morgana's ulti

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Noob Who Sux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I ve always though that morgana's ulti can only snare up to 3 champions, but the description says otherwise. ive never snared more than three anyway, so i was wondering whether her ulti can snare more than three.

Bladesk8ter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

only 3

TheMonocleRogue

01-13-2012

You can snare more than 3 champions, but then they'd all just focus and kill you.

0din234

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noob Who Sux View Post
I ve always though that morgana's ulti can only snare up to 3 champions, but the description says otherwise. ive never snared more than three anyway, so i was wondering whether her ulti can snare more than three.
i have snare 5, i run like a mad men at baron ult+zonyas...

is hard 2 get more than 3 in a normal fight coz they can get out of your ult range before the ult end...

edit...
her ult dont snare...her ult stun...i just remember...

Coolosle

01-14-2012

Of course you can snare 5 but there's few chances that you can do so. We all know Morgana's ult lasts for 3s and give another shot and stun.Enemys definitely run toward every direction as soon as you use the ult.How can you make sure they still in you ult area after 3s ? Or if you don't have a Zonya's they will have focus on you and kill you before you ending your ult.