I need some drinking advice (and tips!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThirdDaysMoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

So I'm about 6 months into being 21, and wouldn't ya know it, I haven't been drunk once. (my friends didn't do the ceremonial buying 21 beers for me and instead drank it all for themselves) All I ever had to drink before was just cheap beer, which tasted awful.

So can anyone recommend me their favorite varieties of wine, vodka, etc.? I have absolutely no idea where to start my future alcoholism problem. I also have way too much money on hand, so this is clearly the best use of it.

Studied the heck out of the effects of alcohol in numerous neuroscience and biology classes... feels bad not being able to go YEAH I KNOW THAT FEELIN AM I RIGHT BROS? when discussing it in groups.

Please only respond if you're over 21...or just able to drink legally. Bonus points if you're a Riot employee but don't get yourself fired.

Rahgar

01-13-2012

My favorite vodka so far is usually Grey Goose, but I'm not exactly a "cultured" person. Jack Daniel's is also a good whiskey and you can mix it with most anything.

Direlord

01-13-2012

mind erasers
sabuka cold
any good whiskey Irish, Canadian, and American are all pretty different.
rum n coke
screw drivers
flaming Dr pepper
jager bombs
jager in general

Sailor Cosmos

01-13-2012

Doesn't all vodka taste like vodka?

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Whipped doesn't taste like Cotton Candy, no.

IS1281a2aa64f651d96c2ca

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Absolutely not.

Scootabloom

01-13-2012

Chocolate Cream Liqueur

Its chocolate + rum

Twerking Braixen

01-13-2012

Well the first beer I started liking was Miller High life. I'd get a couple 32s and feel good for a night. You should also try some mikes hard lemonade flavors (although malt liquor like that can give you a nasty hangover, I heard its because of the sugar content).

A simple and good mix is cranberry-vodka served with ice (about half and half). I have that at the club and its pretty good tasting for hard alcohol. I'd recommend that, too

Coedeed

01-13-2012

White Russians, assuming you don't hate milk.

Taion809

01-13-2012

Get yourself some jack and cokes.. dont go crazy no one likes a dude puking and being belligerent

Also, Captain Morgan Tatoo + Coke is good as well.

Kilkenny, Guiness, etc.. those are my beers when i do have some, i also drink Sapporo on occasion.

Drink water / eat in between each shot / beer / mix-drink... that way you will last longer and your hangover wont be so bad.

Edit for the youngins: http://www.thatguy.com/ <-- dont be this dude at the bar.