Post Buff Miss Fortune maxing E?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pro Gamer Boobs

07-08-2012

I spectate a lot of MF games because I really like that champion.

I'm seeing a lot of Miss Fortune's maxing E first now, with some not even bothering to spec a point in Q. And MFs that max E are usually the ones winning the lane.

Before the patch, every MF I saw always maxed Q first.

So my question is, is maxing Q still viable post-patch? Or is the buff to E too good to pass up because it now costs the same amount of mana at all ranks and has a better scaling slow.

Soltyrei

07-08-2012

[Edit] Failed... Mixed up W and E.

R>W/Q>E is the way to go.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

07-08-2012

Winning lane =/= pushing lane. Unless you're going against a jungler that needs to hit 6 in order to gank (Warwick), you're better off maxing Q for harass or you'll just push lane, making yourself vulnerable to ganks.

Pro Gamer Boobs

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post
Winning lane =/= pushing lane. Unless you're going against a jungler that needs to hit 6 in order to gank (Warwick), you're better off maxing Q for harass or you'll just push lane, making yourself vulnerable to ganks.
I don't see them using it on creeps though (if they do they might oom super fast)

but like, whenever someone is out of position (whether it be the ADC trying to trade or the support sitting in the bush) I see her just slapping that slow and and autoattacking and it ends doing a lot of damage.

Along with that, MF that max E first seem to be able to kill champions with her ult by slamming both together. While the ones that max Q just use her ult to farm a minion wave before she B.

Pro Gamer Boobs

07-08-2012

bumpity bump

Pro Gamer Boobs

07-08-2012

bump again