Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6300 ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koreka

Recruiter

01-13-2012

Alright, time for a new champ. I have 6300 IP and need to spend it on something. Figured I might as well buy a 6300 champ since I have enough, but I can't decide. I currently love playing Lee Sin in the jungle, I love Blitzcrank. If I have to go top I play Irelia, mid Brand, bot Tristana. I'm not reaaaally interested in a new jungler, but I would consider it.

TLDR: Need a new 6300 champ help me choose.

Koreka

Recruiter

01-13-2012

Oh, champs I've been considering more than others or have been curious about are in no particular order:
Kennen
Vayne
Maokai
Ahri
Graves
Riven

I will consider other champs if you want to give good reasons for them, these champs just caught my interest or curiosity. THANKS!

SaltyMcSushi

01-13-2012

Hi Koreka!

I play Maokai very often. He's a lot of fun. He's naturally very tanky thanks to his innate ability which goes off like crazy in team fights. He's very versatile- his sapling bombs have huge range, big damage, and even serve as wards, while he can also dash, snare, slow, and his ult mitigates damage for the entire team. He's an awesome solo top or mid. Considering you like Blitz and Lee Sin, I think you might like him.

Vayne is hella fun too. She's a very powerful ranged AD carry. Same with Graves. They are both tons of fun, though I haven't had much experience playing them. I like Ahri (only played once though), I don't like Riven (too squish for melee) and I've never played Kennen.

The Mighty Nezha

01-13-2012

Kennen is so much fun. Everyone's tastes are different, but that would be my recommendation.

Excited Soup

01-13-2012

I think riven or kennen.

Shizzukani

01-13-2012

Riven is on the borderline of Over-Powered now. The only reason you don't see many threads crying about it is because she isn't the type to get tons of kills.

She's kind of like a tanky support who deals tons of damage. You will occasionally get a kill and thats quite fun.

Voidot

01-13-2012

I'm going to give you the same advice that was given to me when i made a post on this topic. Wait until chars you want come on free to play and try them out.

I main Yi and just recently reached 6300 RP as well. These past weeks, i have been trying new champions and found that Heimerdinger and graves are rather fun to play. Just try some random champions during their FTP weeks and make your decision then.

This is coming from a level 14 account, so you can choose to take this advice as you want. However, i would def recommend that you test your champ on a FTP week before you purchase it, so that you can make sure he fits into your play-style.

thepantsparty

01-13-2012

All of the champions you listed are considered strong picks. Maokai would give you a true tank to round out your available champions, but I don't know if that's a role you're super interested in.

Aetherion1234567

01-13-2012

Pick Leona. Although she doesn't fit the greatest into the meta right now (works best as an aggressive support in bot lane), I have found her ridiculously fun to play compared to other champions simply because you have the ability to control the flow of battle so well if you can play her correctly.

Samiam22

01-14-2012

Kennen is a very good AP mage that has one of the best teamfight ultimates. He was also my first 6300 and my personal recommendation.

Vayne is probably the most powerful AD carry in the game currently. She does a lot of damage and can carry a team if fed adequately. She falls off quite badly if she doesn't do well in lane, however.

For a jungler, for 6300 you can get one of the 'god tier' junglers in the game, Skarner.