Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop from home!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrLicious

01-13-2012

Hello everyone I've been playing LoL since Beta and love our community. So I figured there was no better place to share my upstart web business with then you guys!!! It's basically just a shop from home site that you can get anything from vitamins, energy drinks, gifts, and a ton of other stuff from for really competitive prices and it all can be delivered to you directly!

Thanks for your time and I hope for your support!

www.enthralldevelopment.mychoices.biz

I am always open for ideas to how to change my site layout as well general feedback!

MrLicious

01-13-2012

Down votes for sharing a project I'm working on with my favorite gaming community... Sadness

Magnu5

01-13-2012

Intriguing... Could take care of getting my **** without even dealing with the herp n derps at walmart an what not O_o

MrLicious

01-13-2012

Quote:
Magnu5:
Intriguing... Could take care of getting my **** without even dealing with the herp n derps at walmart an what not O_o

Definitely! And I run it personally so customer service is 24/7, it's all super simple, and you're supporting small business!!