Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Q ranked Q ranked Q ranked, oh wait...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonzamongu

01-13-2012

I think there need to be standards met before entering a ranked Q. First, I think you should have 15 wins IN A ROW in normal, solo Q (done it several times not hard). Second, you should have to have won 15 draft pick games where your score is #/4>0/# and your combined kills and assists are a minimum of 10.

What do you all think? I think that is a very modest and easy request.

EggLovesYou

01-13-2012

What if you get shoved into a game with idiots and end up losing, yet you carried? Messes up the 15 win streak.

Ranked has ELO for a reason, and i like it the way it is.

Dragoon670

01-13-2012

Personally I don't believe that winning normal games in a row necessarily means that you are a good player. I've been playing a lot of normal lately and it seems that there are too many variables (such as intentional feeders and afkers,etc. . .). Also the score for your team can get messed up. Just because a person has a high kill/death ratio doesn't mean they are a good player, such as a person who will ks all the time. If you are angry that you are getting too many bad players( everyone has an off day too) then you should just create a 5 player ranked team with your friends and play with them.

PDiddy

01-13-2012

Winning a game does not mean you're any good. Maybe the opposite team is just terrible. Also 15 games! Not everyone plays 50 a day )

That would take me like 3-4 days just to try ranked. And thats only if I won every one. Sorry, people have bad games sometimes. Also there is no way to practice ranked games. It's gona be someones first ranked sometimes. ELO's are there for that reason. When i decide to try ranked, I'm not gona end up on a team of 1700+ ELO guys who have a way deeper understanding of the game and it's meta. And thats a good thing, I don't want to ruin their game.