Viktor needs work done to him?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZoiDxT

01-13-2012

Idk , I feel like viktor isn't all there? Anyone else agree? How exactly is he supposed to be played, support?

ZoiDxT

01-13-2012

O_O!??!

Izzach

01-13-2012

oh look its release orianna

ZoiDxT

01-15-2012

waaa lolol?

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Hes was designed (I think?) to be just a versitile caster, however with his AoE slow/stun he works mildly as a support

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

I dont think enough people have fully tried him and learnt him. In the 2 or more weeks he's been out I've seen less than 10. Most people see the "Viktor UP" threads and just agree without really "knowing".

I admit he's not the strongest caster out there, but they gave him a mana regen buff (from 4.35 base to 6.9 base). His kit is amazing and I find it fun, but yes there are a few tweaks he could use.

-Increase the width of lazer, its incredibly thin as it is.
-Make the gravity field cast range larger by a bit. It's so small now he can barely utilise it fully.
-Fix his passive. I'm sure they wanted a "new idea" in mind. But he falls out so heavily late game just because he misses that one item slot. At level 18 his biggest "benefit" is having the 54 AP from the per level, and the flat 45 AP from Augment: death. Augment: gravity and power are just so sub-par in my eyes.

skillpatrick

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
-Fix his passive. I'm sure they wanted a "new idea" in mind. But he falls out so heavily late game just because he misses that one item slot. At level 18 his biggest "benefit" is having the 54 AP from the per level, and the flat 45 AP from Augment: death. Augment: gravity and power are just so sub-par in my eyes.
I agree that the augments are under powered. If you rush the gold to augment them it still only leaves a matter of time before every one else has items that outclass it.

Personally I think an easy fix is to have more than one Tier of upgrades building on to the item giving it a boost mid and late game

Mambazo

01-15-2012

They might do a few tweaks here and there, but they won't fix his biggest problem, which is the fact that his passive takes up an item slot. They made him that way so he would sell well because of his uniqueness, now they'll put him aside and start working on the next overpowered AD ranged champ. I'm calling it, just you wait and see.

OninomizuRaaxon

01-16-2012

The biggest issue with Viktor is he builds too slowly. If you stop his farm, he's screwed more than any other champion. I've played him a number of times and I've fallen into the trap of getting Catalyst then Boots of Speed, then realising I need to buy his Augment... At that point, I have three items half built, his augment, Rod of Ages and Sorcerer's Boots. You need to be really smart with your money with him

BendyBread

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OninomizuRaaxon View Post
The biggest issue with Viktor is he builds too slowly. If you stop his farm, he's screwed more than any other champion. I've played him a number of times and I've fallen into the trap of getting Catalyst then Boots of Speed, then realising I need to buy his Augment... At that point, I have three items half built, his augment, Rod of Ages and Sorcerer's Boots. You need to be really smart with your money with him
Just go boots + 3 -> Catalyst if you dont go 2 dorans -> Rush RoA -> Augment -> Sorc boots.

The sorc boots are really nice but you won't need that mpen rushed as much as you do more core items. I never upgrade my boots till I have at least 1 core item finished.