Facebook friends who don't know.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

01-13-2012

I read this article about this old woman who just went out to actually meet some of her facebook friends like it was some big deal, and now I have to wonder what percentage of people out there aren't actually "real friends" with their "facebook friends"?

Elan Tedronai

01-13-2012

I have 0 facebook friends. I made an account so that people would know I don't use it. They can easily find me and my picture but can clearly see I do not use it.

Armaldeus

01-13-2012

I make it a habit to only have people I would actually meet on facebook, or family. Currently have a "friend" in Napa, whom I have plans to see "I the Mighty" with next time they're playing.

Shagra

01-13-2012

I have real life friends on my facebook. I also have friends I've met, but don't really know enough about them to be real friends with. And then there's people I either know from other online communities, or I've met via someone else's facebook, and we've had discussions in which we shared interests or views.

Dobagoh

01-13-2012

I don't facebook people I don't personally know.

Hell I don't even facebook

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I have 8k friends on facebook.

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I have 700+ friends on Facebook. I've met maybe 650 of them. Mostly just people I went to high school with, plus some people I met through LoL or whatever.

DeutschMaster

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearCatalyst View Post
I have 700+ friends on Facebook. I've met maybe 650 of them. Mostly just people I went to high school with, plus some people I met through LoL or whatever.

Direlord

01-13-2012

don't use facebook nor do i want to.

only ever met 1 person from online and thats cause she lived 40 mins away.

Sailor Cosmos

01-13-2012

I have 48 Facebook friends and most of them I don't talk to, but I'm too nice to delete.