Dominion grew on me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sethisto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I have to admit, I don't think I gave dominion enough of a chance when I played it for the first few weeks. My inner Dota was rebelling at the very idea of mixing up something that felt so natural for so long. I eventually ended up back on Summoners Rift, where things just felt normal.

But now? All I play is Dominion.

You got me Riot! I have been completely converted. The faster pace, the lack of farming, the ridiculously close games... Dominion is just awesome. There are some balance issues, (*cough* Rammus - Luckily I play him), but overall, the mode is a huge breath of fresh air.

Have a pony in thanks!

How many of you went through a similar phase?

Raventook

01-13-2012

Well, nobody knows the strategy and games are more unbalanced then in SR...so I don't like it though. I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen with it...

Damnit Nappa

01-13-2012

Well people should realize they can enjoy both SR and dominion, but people dont understand this and think they can only pick one

Zoram

01-13-2012

it is fast which I like. However nothing about it is balanced. I have had more games that are landslides than I have in SR, and only a handful of close games.

Full of feeders, noobs and leavers. I either get an easy win or a loss I can't help.

I really wish it wasn't the first on the list as I accidently queue up for it.

I like the idea, but it is really rough. Instead of being made around the champions, the map defies classic play. If they made a map that flows with the current champions it would be much smoother.

Either way, I don't like the people who play it, but I like how fast games go.

Qahin

01-13-2012

Some champs do insane damage while others blow.

One other thing, there is no meta for it. Yet. (Unless you consider a rammus in every game as 1)

Sethisto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I'm sure the meta will pop up eventually. It's not the most competitive on the planet without 5 people on your team. I usually see people just messing around with different champs (Me included)

Duke Br0heimer

01-13-2012

It also grew on me. Like some sort of lichen, or fungus.

Basist

01-13-2012

Glad you join the ranks of players who like Dominion OP, regrettably I had to downvote you for the pony.

Imwetoddid

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox1st View Post
I either get an easy win or a loss I can't help.
I thought the same thing my first few games, but now I realize that I'm just awful.

Conncept

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qahin View Post
Some champs do insane damage while others blow.

One other thing, there is no meta for it. Yet. (Unless you consider a rammus in every game as 1)
And this isn't true in SR? Champs deal the same amount of damage on both maps... they have the same items, with only four or five exceptions.

Invalid argument