looking for game name, an old one.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NepotisM

01-12-2012

i remember playing it like 7-10 years ago..on macintosh pcs at school..i just remembered that..

there was this thing that moved across the screen in a few inches wide box.
you drew a line to make the box smaller and smaller untill it was small enough and i dont know..i guess u went on to the next level..which i guess was harder...anyway..i dont remeber much...not enough to put it in tags to find it in google lol..
so i guessed i would ask the great LOL community lol

edit: i also remember u could makes multiples boxes in order to make it smaller. if u had enough timing u just drew a big line across. or if it was too close. make small rectangle boxes.

NepotisM

01-12-2012

bump

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-13-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

qix?

NepotisM

01-13-2012

OMG lol...why is it always reds that answer my super wierd questions when im trying to find stuff i seen but cant find lol...

i think its a different version of qix. there wasnt that amazingly annoying sound then im hearing on youtube about qix. the principle of the game is extremely similar. although i think it was a bit more refined..
but thx a lot..its definatly qix like. ))

Ahnrui

01-13-2012

It sounds like you're describing a game I remember playing called Idlewild

Dragoeth

01-13-2012

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about but I just cant remember the **** name... You had to get it down to where 75% or more of the screen had been cleared. As you drew a line it took time and if the ball hit the line as it was drawing you would lose a life and it would cancel but if you completed it, it would close off everything to the side that the ball wasnt on right?

ViolentlyCar

01-13-2012

Sounds like Jezzball.

NepotisM

01-13-2012

k i tried qix..but there wasnt the 2 fuse thing arround the box i believe.

NepotisM

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoeth View Post
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about but I just cant remember the **** name... You had to get it down to where 75% or more of the screen had been cleared. As you drew a line it took time and if the ball hit the line as it was drawing you would lose a life and it would cancel but if you completed it, it would close off everything to the side that the ball wasnt on right?
YES YES exactly..there was a % of the room that had to be closed. i havent found it yet.

Dragoeth

01-13-2012

I FOUND IT!!

Its ****ing JezzBall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JezzBall

YEAHHHH +1 AWESOME POINT FOR ME!