Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo Queue is Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pickle4

01-13-2012

Quote:
UbberTengen:
-"I have been watching pro streams for quite some time now, and while I do not consider myself a pro based off of that, I have gained some knowledge of how the game is played. When I try to share this with my teammates however, they take it completely the wrong way and completely ignore it or begin to troll"

-People only wants to play carry, they cant play other roles.

The thing that bothers me is that I do not mind playing support. What is annoying is when people who are in the last 2 picks do not communicate in champion selection and then when it is finally their turn and we say okay we need a support they say oh sorry I don't support. People need to learn to speak up and say what they are good at before anyone picks anything honestly; that way we can try to find a way to work things out.

shaitara

01-13-2012

A wild wall of text has appeared!

What will you do?

Run

Maximusx

01-14-2012

Ignore button is your best friend, little by little youll filter out the trolls and lvl 30 noobs.