Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikija

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Suckerpunch claims to be feminist because the women are capable; but why do capable women have to be strippers and slave-*****s in schoolgirl outfits? Why do powerful women have to be sexualized? It's to balance out their power with a lack of power. Good thing Suckerpunch was released so close to Hannah and Salt.

They were strippers and slaves because it was a story. Don't take a story so seriously.

HandheldBrandon

01-13-2012

Next champion will be giant burly woman from soviet noxus named helga.

WrentheFaceless

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Suckerpunch claims to be feminist because the women are capable; but why do capable women have to be strippers and slave-*****s in schoolgirl outfits? Why do powerful women have to be sexualized? It's to balance out their power with a lack of power. Good thing Suckerpunch was released so close to Hannah and Salt.
Sucker Punch wasnt feminist, it was fanservice the movie, and appropriately terrible.

Geekrose

01-13-2012

I used to think like you. Then I got outside, took a breath of fresh air, got some friends, then a life, grew up a little and realized how silly this thinking was. Eye candy is called that for a REASON.

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrif View Post
Imagine a female Veigar, the only ways to note that it is female is through the voice acting and reading the lore. Through all the robes nobody could see it. Could you do Pink robes? No, that would be objectification and it would be saying all women are characterized by the color pink, stereotyping. So how would you depict it differently to make it into a female?

Female fiddlesticks? Draw it, I ask you to draw it, model it, and animate it. Then give it a voice. Then realize that something is not right. Does a female scarecrow need boobs? Then what does it need to make it a girl? The ability to carry a child, so... we have to model female genitalia in order to create a realistic female fiddle. Objectification.

Sorry, but it has been explained, if you cannot understand it, uninstall you are probably not even worth matchmaking's busy schedule.
They don't have to look female. All you have to do is put female or spivak pronouns in their lore.

What does a male fiddlesticks need? The ability to put a seed in a female fiddlesticks? How do you draw that? Actually, Fiddlesticks has no ***, but Riot gendered him male because they gender everything male that isn't obviously female. But they don't need to do that.

LoLasagna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
If you saw Sejuani in a head to toe outfit, or heavily armor-clad, or maybe beefier, well, that actually presents a slew of other visual problems to work out. We then have problems with whether we could tell her gender or not.
Why is this even a problem??? You think that barbarian warrior princesses cared about whether they could be recognized as a male or a female in battle?

Raptoreyes

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileyCyrusNAKED View Post
like WHAT OTHER BODY TYPE?
THERE'S ONLY ONE PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO SEE, SMALL BREASTS AND STILL THIN, AND THEN YOU HAVE EZREAL, THE SILHOUETTE PROBLEM.

THERE IS NO OTHER VIABLE BODY TYPE.

WHY DO YOU JUST DISCOUNT TRISTANA AND POPPY? WHAT ABOUT ORIANNA? SHE'S NOT REALLY BUSTING OUT. LUX? WTF?

GOD, PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT ARE JUST PROGRAMMED ****S, **** YOU

GIVE ME IRELIA IN A ****ING BIKINI ALREADY
Your arguments are great.... your tone and use of all caps.... much less appreciated. The last sentence however is perfect. Rock on.

Ploomstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Both Ashe and Tryndamere are from the same Frejlord tribe... they also wear very little clothing. Could it perhaps be that they are more accustomed to the cold so who gives a f*ck what they wear as long as it looks good.

People seriously need to STFU about how characters look in this game. Stop wasting my forum space with how champions should "look" instead of how they should "function". If I were Riot I would make every upcoming champion a man-****/**** with nothing but string as clothing.

Thunder Manatee

01-13-2012

Lux is thin with small breasts. Exception that proves the rule but just sayin'

Maikky

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbeefcake View Post
Next champion will be giant burly woman from soviet noxus named helga.
She would have to be naked though to make the condition of LoL .