Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loc

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileyCyrusNAKED View Post
like WHAT OTHER BODY TYPE?
THERE'S ONLY ONE PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO SEE, SMALL BREASTS AND STILL THIN, AND THEN YOU HAVE EZREAL, THE SILHOUETTE PROBLEM.

THERE IS NO OTHER VIABLE BODY TYPE.

WHY DO YOU JUST DISCOUNT TRISTANA AND POPPY? WHAT ABOUT ORIANNA? SHE'S NOT REALLY BUSTING OUT. LUX? WTF?

GOD, PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT ARE JUST PROGRAMMED ****S, **** YOU

GIVE ME IRELIA IN A ****ING BIKINI ALREADY
Umm...

MileyCyrusBAKING

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimwolff View Post
Look at her outfit, still skimpy even with muscles. This will not please all the QQers.
There is NO WAY to please the people who are complaining.

Leona?
DERP DERP WE DON'T LIKE HER HEEEEEELS

Poppy?
SHE HAS BLUE SKIN SO ... SHUT UP

Annie?
SHUT UP

Tristana?
SHUT UP!!!!!

Orianna?
SHUT UP I TOLD YOU

Irelia?
WELL SHE HAS CLEAVAGE IN ONE (1) (ONE) OF HER SKINS, SO SHUT UP

and on and on and on

Scrincer

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticalShadow View Post
stepping aside from the armor discussion, iron, we have other champions that fit better as good examples, look at lux, she fits that typicall representation of females while being fully clothed and being easily reconized as female. her bust isnt obnoxious and her clothing more or less fits with what oyu would exspect whatever she is to use.

then their are champions like mf, whos in game character modle tend to be fine, but splash art can be a bit over sexy.

honestly, ingame, the models are not all that bad, i think the real problem is the splash art, where as ingame ig et the need for a easyly defineing gender. the splash art gets just absurd, like morganas art, her brests are like warheads being raised from the silo in launch preperation.
champions are like super hero, ,they need to look powerful and superior to normal people.
the reason why male champs have huge muscle is the same as women with big breast.

the art are really nice in my opinion, and really attractive i love it

my 2 favorites are janna and katarina, they are soooo sexy

Grimwolff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileyCyrusNAKED View Post
There is NO WAY to please the people who are complaining.

Leona?
DERP DERP WE DON'T LIKE HER HEEEEEELS

Poppy?
SHE HAS BLUE SKIN SO ... SHUT UP

Annie?
SHUT UP

Tristana?
SHUT UP!!!!!

Orianna?
SHUT UP I TOLD YOU

Irelia?
WELL SHE HAS CLEAVAGE IN ONE (1) (ONE) OF HER SKINS, SO SHUT UP

and on and on and on
Which is my point exactly. Imo just ignore the QQers, if they truly are buying champions based on moveset then they'll still continue to purchase them regardless of how they look.

Kieote

01-13-2012

This argument is never going to come to any kind of reasonable conclusion. :P And while it's probably a lost cause for me to throw in my two cents ... I will, anyway.

Women can still maintain a female figure, but contain visible muscle structure. It's not going to make them beefy, but it's going to add an underlying structure that makes them more believable in terms of their capability. And there's splash art, anyway.

And if we're talking about gender readability, why do characters like Ezreal and Malzahar exist? Or perhaps Shaco? They delineate from the definitive male structure! About the only thing that makes them especially "unfemale" is perhaps a nice rack. But you know, despite all of this, they still read as men. There are a lot of contributions to this, like splash art.

There are tons of ways to keep gender definition sound without the huge of exaggerated features. When I'm playing, say, Sona, I don't need her rack extending past her head to remind me that she is, indeed, a girl.

And as far as some female champions being more "clothed," I hate to say it but some of them wear clothes so tight and so friggin' form-fitting, that not much is left to the imagination, anyway and they may as well be as "naked" as their other female friends.

However, in the end, it's still an industry of appeal and no matter who complains, women or men, it's going to take a lot to change it, if ever. It's no different from hollywood, everything is idealized. And of course there's always the old adage: "*** sells." Men (generally) love it, women (generally) love to hate it. C'est la vie.

Sgonzo

01-13-2012

more tone would be nice but it hiknk all of the LoL artwork is good look at ashe if you look real closely she is ratehr scantly clad but this is not highly fetured on most of her models, i think that the artwork balance of realism and comic book style is good in LoL, except for kennen his new skin made him look like a female yordle and soraka i dunno what they though with soraka but all her skinsa re bad splasha rt and her ortigonal looks realy bad as character model

Ghimel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

There's also the fully plated Kayle, who continued to be an enigma until you read her bio, or the moment they released her "unmasked" skin.

Dimise

01-13-2012

It's easy. *** sales. /end thread

although it would be nice to see a female champ that has a bit of tone and muscle definition. This way Riot can keep to their *** sales thing while appealing to the people who want a change in the women art style.

Sgonzo

01-13-2012

and to those of you who bring up lux and annie as decent looking female artwork.............. well of course riot games inst pedophile organization annie is like 10 years old and Lux is suppose to be early teens if i remember her lroe correctly so they cnat be made to be vivacious *** symbols is why theyre art strays fromt he norm, id say that orianna sticks to the norm she is just hextech about it so u cnat tellr eally

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTobiothan View Post
Incorrect, as riot has stated its because any smaller then D's and you can barely see them on the model and might as well not have a chest at all. So there's the reasoning for big chests.

As for the slim bodies, well... what else would you want? a fat lady? yeah cause she could run a step before having a heart attack. Only one that can get away with fat is gragas due to special lore reasons and urgot due to being basically a sack of flesh.

There's no other body type to use when you think about it. Unless you want a mundo like woman, but even then she would literally have to be mundo like because women don't have the ability to bulk without steroids.

edit: @Kitchoua Tembo, and on that note, notice how everyone calls Ez a girl, with how the models are you either get exaggerated or you get Ez.... who could be either really.
In a magic world, where there can be impossible men like Urgot, Warwick and Mundo, there can also be impossible women. It's not like every woman has to be weird looking, but why are there absolutely no ugly women when there are ugly men?