Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Drippy Sink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSA John W Booth View Post
Karma's attractive.... I think

anyway, I am sorry but I agree with Stylus and I really hate how the community sits here with their white people problems and complains about something so stupid. You truly have a problem with the fact that the female champions are attractive? Is this like, real? I mean. Come on. People are siphoning water out of puddles in third world countries and all you entitled pricks want is a gross, fat heinous female champion that would then begin a slew of "why champ so ugly, unrealistic"

Grow up and play the game. if you hate women, play graves.
Extremist.

Definition: 1. a person who favours or resorts to immoderate, uncompromising, or fanatical methods or behaviour, esp in being politically radical

— adj
2. of, relating to, or characterized by immoderate or excessive actions, opinions, etc

Edit: I do agree that Karma is attractive.

Zkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSA John W Booth View Post
Karma's attractive.... I think

anyway, I am sorry but I agree with Stylus and I really hate how the community sits here with their white people problems and complains about something so stupid. You truly have a problem with the fact that the female champions are attractive? Is this like, real? I mean. Come on. People are siphoning water out of puddles in third world countries and all you entitled pricks want is a gross, fat heinous female champion that would then begin a slew of "why champ so ugly, unrealistic"

Grow up and play the game. if you hate women, play graves.
From what I read of the complaints very few care about attractiveness. It's more about how all the females look the same. Skimpy clothes and big breasts. People want a change up.

YouAreNotSpecial

01-13-2012

Karma, Lux, and Irelia...not a single ****ty skin in the bunch.

Officer Caitlyn is questionable.

PacoTferret

01-13-2012

You guys act as if all riot does is putout sexy nude charade but what about ahria, Lux, Annie, irelia, leona, karma, orianna, Kyle, tristana, poppy, all don't have massive breast or bikini out fits

L2 Sentinel

01-13-2012

Thank you for restarting this topic, OP. I was working on a response to that thread when it got closed, and I was really concerned that the minority are being silenced. As I have read that article you posted (and I thank you for posting it because it's extremely relevant), I was thinking "Well isn't this a classic example of male privilege?" Rather than start my own topic and risk my thread being closed as well, I just posted in an existing thread what I wanted to say. I will post it again here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauhel
People ask for hot guys = "It's a game, we don't need to pander to your sexual fetishes. You have Pantheon, what more do you want!?"

People ask for less than hot girls = "It's a game and I don't want to look at ugly chicks. Sona, Ahri, Katarina, Janna, Morgana, Miss Fortune, Akali, Caitlyn, Sivir, Ezreal, Ashe, Irelia, LeBlanc, etc. aren't nearly enough."

You can't have it both ways, people!
Thanks Rioters for responding and taking this discussion seriously, because it is a discussion worth having. I was feeling discouraged until now. IronStylus, I really hope you can deliver on both of those challenges.

James Gravy

01-13-2012

I want a fat, decaying, ugly, hag champ one day

Deep Hours

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Totally saw your post, googled her, you have excellent points! I'm a bit brain burned to give you any sort of meaningful input aside from.. "Words! Good! Banana!"
Read the last part with Zilean's voice actor. I chuckled.

viledemon19

01-13-2012

dude who cares. you people look way to deep at these champs.

uh oh hotdawg

01-13-2012

Think you should be going on about the fact that this game is not balanced.. *Cough cough* Vayne.

T for teen

DarkBirhan

01-13-2012

girls go out in skirts during winter ALL the time. Welcome to the nightclub scene in winter canada! and people have the gull to complain about a game character, come on guys