Friend zoned by my first love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

How the hell do you get friend zoned if you were nothing more than just friends in the first place?

stickyshooZ

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
How the hell do you get friend zoned if you were nothing more than just friends in the first place?
Or if you haven't told her how you feel.

But, at the very least talk to her about it. If I were you, I'd avoid coming out and saying "I love you," and spilling every single emotion you're feeling, but at the very least float the idea of dating to her. Who knows.

Dobagoh

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
I lol'd.

Powerstoned

01-12-2012

your first true love, loves you back

Locstah206

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudumal View Post
I'm really sad... I love her, she is perfect and my real first love... should I tell her? Maybe there is a chance, but she considers me her best friend. She looks like Caitlyn, and I can't play Caitlyn anymore, I always cry. HELP ME! and sorry about the wrong english
Keep your cool, play smart. Lemme be optimistic with you here, maybe she put you on her "best friend" zone because she doesn't know that you don't like her, but you'd actually LOVE her.

I say, you have been doing the right thing to get to as close as "best friend" zone, but it's time to burst her bubble. Girls have that one special sense, 90% of the time, their game is based off body language, They could read you from the look of your face. Even if you don't tell, they'd know eventually. The most fuked up thing is, YOU KNOW that SHE knows, but she doesn't want you to tell her. Girls' minds are as wild and big as the whole Galaxy, you would never learn enough to know enough about them. Go with the flow, add the spice.

What you gotta do now is, keep it cool, stay in your own comfort zone, stay on your game, because if you are not comfortable with yourself, how would you even be able to give her the comfort that she needs? Be what you have always been around her. But add a little spice into it. Since you guys are already at the comfy zone "best friends" make sure you always come energetic with a smile." When you get the chance, make fun of her in a funny manner. Challenge her, play games with her like she is your "guy" friend, except..none of those hardcore sucker punches, etc...Keep things interesting, you with me here?

What most girls look for is a MAN, a boyfriend! NOT! a pet or a son so she could babysit and drag around all day. Considering, she looks like Caitlyn, Jesus, she would get hit on by 100 dudes of all kinds per day - The wussies, the puzzies, carebears. Be a boss, don't ler her chain your balls up. By challenging her, make fun of her, play games with her. Girls really like it when you have the balls to get ON or BEYOND their level, it could totally change up their perspective/views towards you. Like "OOh! This is what I'm talking about! This dude has balls to do this to me, I like that! NO guys had ever done this to me."

Make her feel like, she WANTS you, NOT you want her! I know that you WANT her, but the best way to get what you want is usually to STAY on TOP of your game, and act like you can live without it. Tease her, don't give her what she wants, be teaseful/ be UNPREDICTABLE. You'd get her to jump out of her pants if you play her game.

Ways to find out if you are doing it right is when:
She gives you the, "Oh no, you didn't just do/say that!" with a smile.

At later point, when she tries to come really close to you -
Push her away! Until she backs away, THEN walk towards her and be the one to get close instead.
I specifically love this one. It shows that "Hell yea baby! Who's the man now?!"
Also, it shows that you are interested, but NOT in a needy way, you in control of your game.

Sorry if this is too long, or maybe slided off of the question that you asked, and sound "Smarta$$-ish" but this will get you a long way.
It's not an easy to do, because girls/love is just THAT confusing. It's either you get it or you don't. Hard to get it fully detailed.

Once you've read this and is interested to know more, just inbox me. I will try to help you out. I'm the best matchmaker out there LOL

Shagra

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahgar View Post
If you love her, tell her. The worst she can say is no, dude.
That's not 100% true.

She can also slap you.

But in the end, the "no" will hurt more.

Dobagoh

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagra View Post
That's not 100% true.

She can also slap you.

But in the end, the "no" will hurt more.
Wrong, the worst that can happen is their historical best-friendship is over.

Grognak The Barb

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudumal View Post
I really like this community, thank u guys, maybe I should try to know other girls, I'm 15, it's summer time here and there are many parties. New
year, new chances!

LOL WE'VE BEEN HAD OT

Such TROLLSMANSHIP