Friend zoned by my first love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dudumal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

I'm really sad... I love her, she is perfect and my real first love... should I tell her? Maybe there is a chance, but she considers me her best friend. She looks like Caitlyn, and I can't play Caitlyn anymore, I always cry. HELP ME! and sorry about the wrong english

Chicago

01-12-2012

dude tbh i got my own problems i don't really care to read about yours and why the hell would you post this **** on the OT on league forums word of advice you just asking to get trolled. This thread is dumb grow a pair and tell her if she deny your ass o well get over it and move on.

Rahgar

01-12-2012

If you love her, tell her. The worst she can say is no, dude.

Mar The Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwsJtSfyXU

watch that vid

Sailor Cosmos

01-12-2012

How old are you?

Once you have a real girlfriend and experience mutual love, you will look back on this situation and find it silly.

Dominick Destine

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
How old are you?

Once you have a real girlfriend and experience mutual love, you will look back on this situation and find it silly.
Sad to say, the local dykke is 100% correct.

IS1281a2aa64f651d96c2ca

01-12-2012

She put you in the friend zone? Put her in the ra... err I mean cut your losses and move on.

Scootabloom

01-12-2012

It may be your first love, but it won't be your only love. If you want to tell her, go ahead.

We always learn something from experiences, it's not always pleasant and sometimes it would seem to only hurt us, but any action is better than no action.

Dudumal

01-12-2012

I really like this community, thank u guys, maybe I should try to know other girls, I'm 15, it's summer time here and there are many parties. New year, new chances!

Dragoeth

01-12-2012

Tell her how you feel. If she rejects you put her in the not friends anymore zone.