Glad i Quit wow Seeing Activision Supports SOPA

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppyslinger

Senior Member

01-12-2012

=/ GG blizzard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starlos

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Why are you posting this exactly ?

By the way, Activision != Blizzard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eat Acid Hunters

Member

01-12-2012

Why the downvotes? Are this man's claims untrue? Probably not. I don't care enough to check.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppyslinger

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlos View Post
Why are you posting this exactly ?

By the way, Activision != Blizzard.
To state that im glad Im playing LoL and not playing WOW Hence the

Activision Supports SOPA

GG blizzard i am aware they are the same

Derpy?

Real question is why are you posting this exactly?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autocthon

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Activision isn't Blizzard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2012

I quit wow because I stopped liking the game, not because the game developer is greedy money hungry ******bags.


The only thing I miss is my character. Nothing more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppyslinger

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocthon View Post
Activision isn't Blizzard.
Activision Blizzard, Inc., formerly Activision, Inc. (NASDAQ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASDAQ): ATVI (http://quotes.nasdaq.com/asp/SummaryQuote.asp?symbol=ATVI&selected=ATVI)) is the American holding company for Activision (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision) and Blizzard Entertainment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_Entertainment). The company is majority owned by French conglomerate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conglomerate_%28company%29) Vivendi SA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi) and was created through the merger of Activision (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision) and Vivendi Games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi_Games), announced on December 2, 2007,[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision_Blizzard#cite_note-merger-2) in a deal worth USD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar)$18.8 billion.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision_Blizzard#cite_note-bbc-3) The deal closed July 9, 2008.

sorry what were you saying?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppyslinger

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeNeverOpen View Post
Why the downvotes? Are this man's claims untrue? Probably not. I don't care enough to check.
No its legit but apparently ill get downvoted anyways, lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crying angels

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyslinger View Post
Activision Blizzard, Inc., formerly Activision, Inc. (NASDAQ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASDAQ): ATVI (http://quotes.nasdaq.com/asp/SummaryQuote.asp?symbol=ATVI&selected=ATVI)) is the American holding company for Activision (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision) and Blizzard Entertainment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_Entertainment). The company is majority owned by French conglomerate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conglomerate_%28company%29) Vivendi SA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi) and was created through the merger of Activision (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision) and Vivendi Games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi_Games), announced on December 2, 2007,[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision_Blizzard#cite_note-merger-2) in a deal worth USD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar)$18.8 billion.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision_Blizzard#cite_note-bbc-3) The deal closed July 9, 2008.

sorry what were you saying?
Activision is the holding company but blizzard still remains independent from activision.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raolan

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crying angels View Post
Activision is the holding company but blizzard still remains independent from activision.
It's a bit more complex than that, but tl;dr all major choices are made by "Activision Blizzard".

If they support SOPA, even if the individuals of Blizzard do not Blizzard itself is required to.

Though I think "Activision Blizzard" is just a combination of the main investors of both companies. I don't really know. Main thing I'm certain is it's not as simple as Activision being the holding company.


12