Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Color Palettes Available for Colorblind Players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jixson

Recruiter

01-13-2012

Quote:
RiotVeonneth:

3) Remember that the majority of our players play on very weak or old computers, and so while it might seem like "just a color palette swap," it's not. Everything here has memory and cpu constraints, and we have to take those into consideration. When you add everything up, there are actually a lot of changes.

I laughed my ass off at this line. it is so true it is not funny.

FirstChoice

Recruiter

01-13-2012

YES, FINALLY! Being colorblind is hard

GOODBYE DAYS WHEN TEAMMATES YELL AT ME FOR NOT KNOWING WHICH CAITLYN TRAP IS THE ENEMY'S AND WHICH IS ALLIED!

Sunstormer

01-13-2012

this hurts my eyes to look at

scrappycocopuff

01-13-2012

<3 riot

Capricious150

01-13-2012

Thank you so much for this option!
I've had more than a few instances of being killed because I couldn't tell if the champion running on screen had a red or green health bar, so speaking as someone with serious color differentiation issues, this will seriously improve the enjoyment of the game play for me!

Slickshadow

01-13-2012

LOL yesterday i literally said OUR MINIONS ARE GREEN????!?!?!?!? lol i hate being color blind well its not really color blind its more cant see blue and purple next to each other or green and red. I cant tell you how many times i walked by an enemy cuz i thought it was a green friendly.... TY RIOT!!!!!!

WinstonWonderlnd

01-13-2012

Thank you so much riot im literally in love with you right now i have died so many times cause i think the enemies are allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dagoon Dag

01-13-2012

Thank you for helping those of us who can't tell whether Gankplank is on your team or not in normal mode, until he starts attacking you. =P

Judas Thekiller

01-13-2012

Actual colors! isn't good idea

GatsuRage

01-13-2012

This looks really cool.
I would like to see more and better core grafics of the game in near future, and what not, LoL2? without lose accs/champs unlocked, and all grafics boosted to 1 final 2.0v of the game. Tech is really advanced now days, and pretty sure Riot devs can make it much better use of now days grafics!