New Color Palettes Available for Colorblind Players!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

WHAT>?!?!? AOE spells have a color ring around them? Ty color blind mode. Wooo hooo. I can see the psuedo blue perfectly. The game looks so different and bright now.

Nico Tio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

thanks bro I color blind

Sgt Handsome

Recruiter

01-13-2012

Thanks Riot! Now I can distinguish When an enemy and ally of the same player is near by. This Colorblind mode is really appreciated! ( I am in fact colorblind)

TOTALNOOB69

01-13-2012

Thank you so much, I was so sick of memorizing summoner names when there was the same friendly and enemy champ. I've been QQ about this so long and I'm so glad to see that you listen.

Lawrence Ramses

01-13-2012

I don't usually comment on the forums but I just have to say thank you! I can't count the times I've been ****ed over because I thought that an enemy was an ally (especially when both teams have a champ in common!)
This will help me more than you can imagine, again, thank you.

slifty

01-13-2012

Will the red health bars in the colorblind version be visible to colorblind folk? (Basically I'm asking if the new colorblind version screenshot is what the colorblind will see, or if it's what it would look like to us).

Sanzimaro

01-13-2012

Thank you Riot for looking out for us colorblind players

Penguinimp

01-13-2012

Omg amazing woaaahhhhh omg!@#!@#

Should let us choose the colors :P
^.^

SneakyEmrakul

01-13-2012

good guys riot

PaTÇH

01-13-2012

soon after i started to think riot stopped really caring about their community they come and pull off something like this.... Major props to you Riot. +1 from me