New Color Palettes Available for Colorblind Players!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Callynn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

This is an excellent choice. I am colorblind myself (full colorblind, also missing the ability to see blue on chromosome 7) and I am able to see the difference between the dark and light traps in the example.

Thumbs up you are helping a lot of people make decisions in the fights. This will make mirror matches easier for me.

greygadget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I think this is a great addition to the league, people who have a slight disability now have a chance to play like everyone else. I say good job riot games and continue to do your job, as long as you keep it up, people will always be here playing and chatting ^_^

Isharded

01-13-2012

Thank yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TheLegendDanny

01-13-2012

Can we have the option to flip the map 180 degrees on summoner's rift. Sometimes i prefer blue side's view over purple.

Suvarius

01-13-2012

YES THANK YOU!!!!! this will make playing so much better for those of us who are color blind

Delfong

01-13-2012

Great! Now if I can change the health bar of my champion & none other, that'd be awesome!

Zoobi

01-13-2012

Thank you Riot, finally!

SkysMoon

01-13-2012

I'm red-green deficient and have been using the test you had in the one forum, this is nice to see your finally patching it in. However the blue concerns (such as in gangplanks ult, not the hp bars) )me from the picture, it seems to be slightly to intense and bashes the red. What type is the top left palette for? Can anyone tell me what the colors are supposed to be? I just see everything is like yellow-orange.

ELiX ZaLost

Recruiter

01-13-2012

Yay! finally :] Colorblindness has caused my death many times before :] The main thing is that when i get ganked from behind I often mistake them as my team coming for back up >_> But This will help Im sure!

Whatupdog

01-13-2012

I've had trouble with the colors and ive been playing with this for at least a month and its awesome for anyone who wasn't sure if they should do it.