New Color Palettes Available for Colorblind Players!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nëmo

01-13-2012

finally!
thank you riot..

i have been using a custom color blind mod.

it is not the best, hopefully this will solve my creep score problems

HungryPooGobbler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Colorblind player reporting in. Thanks Riot. You would be very surprised how unfriendly gaming is in general towards the color blind. I hope it includes the ability to change the cursor color too

GBash

01-13-2012

Great initiative!

quitetroublesome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2012

I really love how Riot is so considering to all kinds of people. Good job riot, honestly. most amazing company.

K J

01-13-2012

<3

soupkitchen101

01-13-2012

You know, I don't always support what you guys do, as some ideas are just dumb. But this is actually an amazing effort on your part Riot, and I must say I'm impressed.

Bloodmoney42023

01-13-2012

Having been born 100% color blind, I find alot of games to be hard to play because of color issues. Call of Duty also offers a color blind mode which has helped me alot. After reading this post, and seeing the screen shots, i cant say how excited I am to play once the new patch goes live! I wont be able to see what colors are on the screen, but the color DIFFERENCES are awesome and will make it so much easier. Thank you for taking the time to help out us color blind people out here!!!!

Amiithystine

01-13-2012

I'm kind of worried that I can't tell the difference between teams in the first one... they're both a greyish yellow to me DX

LaFinDuMonde

01-13-2012

Thanks so much for this! I've made many mistakes in game due to my colorblindness (especially when playing unranked and having a teammate and an opponent as the same champion). This will really help out, and make the game more enjoyable for me. Thank you again.

TheRimpula

01-13-2012

Ah, finally. No more missed skill shots for the minions looking like the same. Believe or not, they really look similar when there's a big bunch of them and you're trying to perform a perfect grab as Blitzcrank, for an example. NO MORE! Thank you Riot, thank you a lot.