New Color Palettes Available for Colorblind Players!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grmaldicion

01-13-2012

I'm colorblind u.u I really, really apreciate this !!

Damiv

01-13-2012

Freaking Awesome. Now I might be able to tell whose side those minions are on...

PsoLee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

that is so thoughtfull! congrats

neotran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2012

Omg Riot I love you!

I'll now be able to get out of those ult who seem so friendly :P

Bummla

01-13-2012

erm first thing i noticed... healthbars are still red and green. but its a good start

Foxiebelle

01-13-2012

I love the blue and yellow color combination seeing that blue is my favorite color O.O I will probably switch to it for that reason alone. Great job, Riot, keep up the great work!

Luchitox

01-13-2012

This is by far one of the best improvements I've seen in ANY game to date (i'm from the 80s, so thats saying a lot).

durielvs

01-13-2012

good job riot

Fridgidare

01-13-2012

About time, now my cs wont suffer, and i wont hug an unfriendly rammus.

St Omega

01-13-2012

Oh good I was hoping for this. I hated going into team fights and spaz clicking all over trying to get a spell on an enemy with all the health bars overlapping each other. There was a program someone made to help colorblind people but it had to be reinstalled every time LoL had a patch and it wasn't the easiest thing to install.