New Color Palettes Available for Colorblind Players!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FastNickiMinaj

01-13-2012

Thank you so much! This will make the game so much easier for me. I had such a hard time trying to distinguish who was on my team when there was two of the same champion! I can finally play support and do it correctly now! haha <3

Niarbeht

01-13-2012

I'm not colorblind, but it's nice to see you guys do this. Seems to me like you COULD have done this a lot sooner, but still, it's cool. I imagine some colorblind people are gonna kick a lot more ass now...

Aussiee

01-13-2012

wow, Riot really does think about the sommuners. Great Job, i aint color blind tho :P

xXGospellXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Had to admit i like how a game after 2 years since release still is so alive,not like others who programers care for 6 months and then make another game and go to hell users...

Gorion

01-13-2012

being color blind, this makes a huge difference. THANK YOU

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Colors look nice. Hope this is purely on the client side so the servers don't break. :P

Igordovsky

01-13-2012

Such a nice job by Riot

Gorion

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocarino View Post
ok nice updates but i wonder how colorblind people who like ranged champions will use twisted fate XD
We don't lol

A Level 5 Oddish

01-13-2012

thank you guys so much, finally the torment of not knowing if thats the enemy lablac or my team is over... thank the gods of gaming! Not sure how this issue came up in convo but im glad that whoever brought it up was in the right place at the right time.

Medaforcer

01-13-2012

Wow... as someone who has had incredible amounts of trouble because of my r/g colorblindness this really means a lot to me. So many minion grabs I can avoid as blitzcrank now. Thanks.Never thought I'd see something like this. :')