Loose Change (911 Conspiracy Documentary.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sufyries

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
The problem is 80% of people talking about sopa have no idea what they're talking about, because they don't bother to research for themselves and blindly believe whatever the first person tells them. Do you think this actually good for society?

I've seen it on CNN.

Oh, it will pass, in one form or another, I am 90% certain. Obama's lackey in the DoC recommended these amendments to the statute, if they don't go in by Congress, the DoC/DoJ can simply change operating procedure and effect the same changes through administrative law to see whether they live up to the rigors of the federal courts.

If the bill passes Obama isn't going to veto it.
So then what if the bill passes, what then?

Dobagoh

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufyries View Post
So then what if the bill passes, what then?
Won't that be the day, eh?

Uccisore

01-12-2012

Quote:
Won't that be the day, eh?

Worst possible case scenario - millions of American fat kids turn off the computer and perhaps go outside once in a god****ed while.

Dobagoh

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Worst possible case scenario - millions of American fat kids turn off the computer and perhaps go outside once in a god****ed while.
your worst possible case scenario is more like the 100% impossible scenario

Uccisore

01-12-2012

Quote:
your worst possible case scenario is more like the 100% impossible scenario
That's a very roundabout way of calling me an optimist. And yes!

Sufyries

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
That's really not the worst case scenario. The internet is integral to our economy. And we are in a recession. If it passes, lemme give you a hint: America is... Starts with a F, and ends with "ucked."

Uccisore

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufyries View Post
That's really not the worst case scenario. The internet is integral to our economy. And we are in a recession. If it passes, lemme give you a hint: America is... Starts with a F, and ends with "ucked."
Nah. The internet might be integral to our economy, but 4chan and thepiratebay aren't. SOPA isn't the "Make the internet explode and nobody gets to use it anymore" bill. 99% of what it would affect is bull**** that we could all do without anyway.

sammich kek

01-13-2012

I think you need to find something better to do with your time. The only thing loose about this documentary is the productivity of people who have enough time to watch it and conduct internet investigations. Let me just go ahead and say all you're going to do is run into brick walls, every documentary quotes the same questions, each time everyone is so shocked that elected officials don't want to question the possibility of a false flag attack etc etc. Why are you surprised? If I was making 100k a year I would sit at my desk with my nice suit and call you an idiot as well.

Uccisore

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
I think you need to find something better to do with your time. The only thing loose about this documentary is the productivity of people who have enough time to watch it and conduct internet investigations. Let me just go ahead and say all you're going to do is run into brick walls, every documentary quotes the same questions, each time everyone is so shocked that elected officials don't want to question the possibility of a false flag attack etc etc. Why are you surprised? If I was making 100k a year I would sit at my desk with my nice suit and call you an idiot as well.
Because only poor people with nothing to gain but the truth perpetuate the 9/11 bull****, amirite? You conspiracy tards get easier to understand the more I watch you.

Dobagoh

01-13-2012

I don't need a job making 100k a year to sit at a desk in a nice suit and call you an idiot, either.