Loose Change (911 Conspiracy Documentary.)

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sufyries

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Have you seen it? What do you think of it?

Even I ridicule people who ramble crazily on about government conspiracy theories and how the US government orchestrated 911 under the Bush administration.

But after seeing SOPA, and NDAA, I believe it was a possibility.

The best way that a government can alter its constitution, start wars, and change the laws (effectively creating more government control) is to have a drastic disaster to occur, with people to blame.

The the Bush administration took advantage of 911 to start a war, and begin stripping our rights away, first starting with the Patriot Act.

I haven't necessarily bought into it, but it seems likely after the government has reared its ugly head with SOPA and NDAA, and revealed its true identity.

In a few years, if your thinking about what your goals are, and what lies in store, that may not be there. America as you know it may change.

Or it may not, who knows? I want your opinion on this.

Loose Change: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominick Destine

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Old news.

The video is nonsense and has been disproved(disproven?) many times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

Senior Member

01-12-2012

The Government isn't a guy sitting behind a desk.

SOPA has nothing to do with 9/11.

The people responsible for SOPA have nothing to do with 9/11. Have you even checked to see if the folks who wrote/proposed SOPA were in office 11 years ago?

A few guys who work for the Government are trying to do something you don't like, therefore a completely different group of guys must have done something much, much, much worse and completely unrelated a decade ago. That's what you're saying.

Why not say, because some Marines peed on some corpses, the Government killed JFK? It makes as much sense.

EDIT: Another way to look at it; what about all the people in 'The Government' that are against SOPA? Why doesn't the fact they exist mean the Government had nothing to do with 9/11?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sufyries

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
The Government isn't a guy sitting behind a desk.

SOPA has nothing to do with 9/11.

The people responsible for SOPA have nothing to do with 9/11. Have you even checked to see if the folks who wrote/proposed SOPA were in office 11 years ago?

A few guys who work for the Government are trying to do something you don't like, therefore a completely different group of guys must have done something much, much, much worse and completely unrelated a decade ago. That's what you're saying.

Why not say, because some Marines peed on some corpses, the Government killed JFK? It makes as much sense.
I'm not saying in any way, shape, or form that the people who "orchestrated" 9/11 were the same people who wrote SOPA, I'm sorry if you took it that way, a failed communication on my part.

I believe that there are two groups, the elite and the masses. These two groups have existed for a very long time, their existence beginning as soon as a form of government took form which required full time officials, and these officials lived off of taxes, parasites, if you will.

The elite are not any smarter than the masses, they are just incredibly devious. They create laws to keep us docile, they formulate our daily life, and keep us under control. The masses are a type of "sheeple" and the mainstream media, which is a recent invention, allow the elite to calm the masses against any form of protest.

Have you heard SOPA being mentioned on the news in any way? Yeah, that's what I thought. The mainstream media won't cover it, because if the sheeple knew what it entailed, it would be met with extreme protest.

A blackout of Google, Yahoo, Facebook, and other extremely popular content sharing sights would destroy any hope of SOPA passing, simply because people know.

I talked to the teachers and kids at my school about SOPA and I was greatly disturbed. No one, not even my English teacher who is the leader of the "Democrat" club knew about it, NO ONE KNOWS!

The constitution is being shredded to pieces, realize that, I don't care if you think that 9/11 was a conspiracy or not, I just don't want America to die! Its the only place that is truly free, and I want it to remain free.

Having the government be able to censor anything on the internet will be the last of any hope of us reaching the truth. And now they are trying to censor the internet, so that we will remain docile, we will not be stirred into protest, we will not fight back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-12-2012

Sopa is the 2nd or 3rd most retrieved document on thomas.gov (online gov't database of every bill that has ever been proposed).

You're deluded.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sufyries

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Sopa is the 2nd or 3rd most retrieved document on thomas.gov (online gov't database of every bill that has ever been proposed).

You're deluded.
Then I guess I need a bigger sample size, but its not getting enough news. Ill go start wearing ratty clothes, and ringing a bell rambling in the street to get people to listen to me, then I can ask them about it, ok?

SOPA should be as common knowledge as Barack Obama's inaugural address. The mainstream media isn't covering it, you want to tell me that's a lie? And I am glad that it is the 2nd most retrieved document on a website, but the fact that it has the be "retrieved" is disgusting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufyries View Post
I'm not saying in any way, shape, or form that the people who "orchestrated" 9/11 were the same people who wrote SOPA, I'm sorry if you took it that way, a failed communication on my part.

I believe that there are two groups, the elite and the masses.
Well, you're wrong. There are people you'd consider elite in Hollywood, people you'd consider elite in the business world, and people you'd consider elite in the military, and they all hate each other's guts and work to cross-purposes. In fact, even people within those three groups can't agree on much.

What you're doing here is making the exact same mistake I described in my first post, but now instead of saying "Government" you're saying "elite"- you're proposing a group of people that work together to do things, such that when something one member of the group does is evil/scary/powerhungry/whatever, it makes it easy for you to believe that the group as a hole works to that end.

And, as I said before and am saying now, it makes no sense to think of such a group. You may as well try to blame everything on left-handed people.

Quote:
The elite are not any smarter than the masses, they are just incredibly devious. They create laws to keep us docile, they formulate our daily life, and keep us under control.
Of course, if you define 'elite' as 'the people who are in charge', then yes by definition the 'elite' do those things. But to then take the fact that you've defined them all with a single word, to extrapolate a connotative definition where they are in fact a monolithic group working to some end, is a textbook logical error. An example: The Capitalists are the people that work to use their money to make even more money. True by definition. The Capitalists are the guys that caused the texas gulf oil spill disaster, they hate the environment and would destroy it for a buck. THAT'S the kind of mistake you're making- the capitalists behind McDonald's didn't have anything to do with the texas oil spill, for all I know they hate it just as much as I do and would do anything to prevent it.

You're mistaking a group of people defined by a word for a group of people defined by an agenda, in other words.

Quote:
The masses are a type of "sheeple" and the mainstream media, which is a recent invention, allow the elite to calm the masses against any form of protest.
Well, which one are you? Let me guess. You're an exception. one of the enlightened few that's starting to a break away from the manipulations of the herd and get a sense of what's really going on. A black sheep. A loner. An intellectual ronin trying to discern the truth in a world of manipulation and spin, where even your own closest friends are ignorant to what's really going on around you. Alone. So alone. But you soldier on. Because you must. Because it's right. Because somebody has to.

May as well dye your hair white and get your two katanas now, Mary Sue.

No. The world is not full of sheeple. It just looks that way because, since you can't read minds, you come up with facile explanations for other people's behavior, and compare it to the detailed, sophisticated explanations you have for your own.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufyries View Post
SOPA should be as common knowledge as Barack Obama's inaugural address. The mainstream media isn't covering it, you want to tell me that's a lie? And I am glad that it is the 2nd most retrieved document on a website, but the fact that it has the be "retrieved" is disgusting.
Why? Half of the bill, nobody really cares about, and the other half has been percolating around in Congress in various forms for more than a year. You think you're well informed? I've known about the birth of SOPA, before it was called SOPA, when the Dept of Commerce issued an opinion calling for expansion of the term 'reproduction' to include 'streaming technologies', for over a year.

Furthermore, where else are you going to get the bill, eh? CNN is going to print it? no, you have to go to the government and ask for a copy. Or do you encourage people just believing what they're told? Cast away the devil and accept the demon into your mind, a winning strategy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sufyries

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Why? Half of the bill, nobody really cares about, and the other half has been percolating around in Congress in various forms for more than a year. You think you're well informed? I've known about the birth of SOPA, before it was called SOPA, when the Dept of Commerce issued an opinion calling for expansion of the term 'reproduction' to include 'streaming technologies', for over a year.

Furthermore, where else are you going to get the bill, eh? CNN is going to print it? no, you have to go to the government and ask for a copy. Or do you encourage people just believing what they're told? Cast away the devil and accept the demon into your mind, a winning strategy.
I'm not asking for news networks to read the bill out loud word for word, I just want everyone to know of its existence, and of its implications. I go around telling people about it, and what its potential is, and it doesn't take much effort for me to communicate, but they seem very interested and concerned.

It would make a good news story, yes, and I am glad that there are people like you who do their own research, but is it too much to ask for the mainstream media to even talk about an issue which can effectively destroy the internet for even five minutes?

I want people to be independent thinkers, and to not accept everything they are told, but the sad reality is that many people get their information from the mainstream media.

I wish I wasn't a cynic, maybe I will calm down once they veto it.

But what if it passes? Where will your "glass half full" ideologies be? You are an optimist, so you will probably tell me it won't pass. We will see then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufyries View Post
I'm not asking for news networks to read the bill out loud word for word, I just want everyone to know of its existence, and of its implications. I go around telling people about it, and what its potential is, and it doesn't take much effort for me to communicate, but they seem very interested and concerned.
The problem is 80% of people talking about sopa have no idea what they're talking about, because they don't bother to research for themselves and blindly believe whatever the first person tells them. Do you think this actually good for society?

Quote:
It would make a good news story, yes, and I am glad that there are people like you who do their own research, but is it too much to ask for the mainstream media to even talk about an issue which can effectively destroy the internet for even five minutes?
I've seen it on CNN.

Quote:
I want people to be independent thinkers, and to not accept everything they are told, but the sad reality is that many people get their information from the mainstream media.

I wish I wasn't a cynic, maybe I will calm down once they veto it.

But what if it passes? Where will your "glass half full" ideologies be? You are an optimist, so you will probably tell me it won't pass. We will see then.
Oh, it will pass, in one form or another, I am 90% certain. Obama's lackey in the DoC recommended these amendments to the statute, if they don't go in by Congress, the DoC/DoJ can simply change operating procedure and effect the same changes through administrative law to see whether they live up to the rigors of the federal courts.

If the bill passes Obama isn't going to veto it.


123