and tbh idc if marines pissed on corpse's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago

01-12-2012

how many videos have the taliban recorded of them decapitating american soldiers/ reporters heads off.

Powerstoned

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tribe Called Q View Post
On top of that i just don't understand why america continues to give money to countries that don't even like us.
Oil and the ability to use their military bases.

Chicago

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
Oil and the ability to use their military bases.
there enough oil in alaska and we have the greatest military in the world i don't think we need to use there bases we can gangster there **** if we want just like we gangsterd america fromt he british, took texas, and stole everything from the indians.

Uccisore

01-12-2012

I can see both sides to it. It was a dumb, immoral thing to do. But, if you're talking about enemies that were literally trying to kill you just a few minutes before, and all the emotions and stress that comes with that, just about anything is understandable. I don't know if what we're seeing is some GIs that came across some dead bodies and decided to defile them, or the conclusion of a hard fought life and death struggle.

Chicago

01-12-2012

yea but idk why some american's make a big deal about it just think about some of the big budget movies we make where they kill some one and then spit on there dead body same thing almost.

Powerstoned

01-12-2012

Quote:
there enough oil in alaska and we have the greatest military in the world i don't think we need to use there bases we can gangster there **** if we want just like we gangsterd america fromt he british, took texas, and stole everything from the indians.
enough oil for what? 20 years? It is in america's best interest to be one of the last countries with oil when that happens in the next 50 years.

We need the use of military bases all over the world. Period.
You know what the range is on fighter planes? about 400 miles. That's 200 miles to it's target and back before fuel runs out. And if we only trucked around planes on aircraft carriers we'd be severly handicapped.
Plus, supply and troop planes can't land on carriers. Unless we just nuked everyone with B2's, we need to be able to land and take off planes from all around the world.

Sailor Cosmos

01-12-2012

Yeah. If they blow up an ally's country, let's blow up their country, innocents and all. That'll teach them.

S.T.F.U.

IS1281a2aa64f651d96c2ca

01-12-2012

Quote:
It's similar to LoL. Even if you can flash away from a foreseeable bad situation, you would still prefer to just position yourself so that the bad situation doesn't happen to begin with.

DeutschMaster

01-12-2012

Are you a troll, or just really stupid?

Also, everyone seems to have blown Elan's thread out of proportion. Reading comprehension is so hard.

OP:

This set of idiots did something really terrible; and they have the 'pride' to do it on camera without masks.

That group should have taken a note from this group, which has sense enough to hide their identities when they do something maniacal.

Everyone in the thread... BUT BUT BUT BUT WHAT THEY DID WAS TEN TIMES WORSE SO DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY WORE MASKS.

DeutschMaster

01-12-2012

Freaking simps.