Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please Delete this Thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

izPanda

01-12-2012

Quote:
Hello community!

Thinking I was cool, when I was around level 20 something I made a WHOLE bunch of mastery pages. I was wondering how I reset my mastery pages (same as when you logg on for the first time on an account). Im assuming the pages themselves are stored in a file somewhere in the riot games folder. Any ideas what the name is?

-Panda

EDIT: I just facepalmed HARD! I found the button on the UI that says "Delete" >.< Sorry guys! If someone could delete this post that would be great.

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

01-12-2012

You can find the following file that keeps all of your masteries here

[code]C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.XX\deploy\preferences[/code]

izPanda

01-12-2012

Quote:
HuntsAlone:
You can find the following file that keeps all of your masteries here

[code]C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.XX\deploy\preferences[/code]

Thank you! I found the in game option to solve my problem but I will deffinetly keep this in the back of my mind. I'm sure it will help eventually!

+1 for the answer and the really fast reply

-Panda