Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Update 1.12.12 4:45PM PST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleshakai

Recruiter

01-22-2012

Honestly - I don't ever want a friend viewing my games. I'm a private person. I don't want some random person whether I know them or not watching my games. If I was a pro player, it'd be different, but I'm just some average schmuck and I don't like the thought that anyone who knows me can watch my games and even people who don't because they're on someone else's friends list.

Just seems like its a violation of my privacy really.

And I agree with the 'appear offline' mode being absolutely necessary.

Priority

01-25-2012

What about this new update?

srsizzy

02-01-2012

Quote:
Priority:
What about this new update?

seriously. when do they update this thing. it seems like something they barely even care about utilizing.

ACookieMonster

02-01-2012

Srsizzy, are you saying "we barely get any updates" because we are on sejuani's patch and we havent updated to a patch that went live today? i hope not.

if you're actually complaining about lack of content to test, i hope you are aware that new content isnt magically spawned from a pool. When one of the riot teams working on features has a project ready that needs testing we will get the update with new content, until then, please dont say they dont care about us as i know for a fact they do care, why else would they keep this open?

freeradikle

02-05-2012

I don't mind my friends watching my games most of the time - but I agree, there should be a stealth mode where my friends can't see me online, can't bug me, and can't watch me play.

PRPatxi

02-13-2012

Havent been on PBE since November or December, will be coming back :P