Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Update 1.12.12 4:45PM PST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

01-12-2012

Hello everyone!

We are taking down the PBE to update the content to the Viktor patch that you currently can see on Live and will be down approximately 2 hours.

In this patch:
Drop-In Spectator, now with Bug Fixes!
Ahri and Viktor added to the store
Complete patch notes (except for features above) for this patch can be found here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1589690

The Shen, Vlad, Ninja Tabi and Ionic Spark design changes have been removed. Stay tuned for future design testing on the PBE.

The main focus of this testing period is continued exposure to spectating from your buddy list. Hop into Public Chat 1, add some friends and spectate some games! Thanks for being a part of the PBE community.

Vsin

01-12-2012

Rats, guess I'll probably bow out for the most part until more design changes roll in.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing how that "Shen Mk3" Stonewall alluded to turns out.

Lokito1991

01-12-2012

I was wondering... will the missing skins be available in this update? For example: Asylum Shaco, Blood Lord Vlad. etc.

Iorek

01-12-2012

Nice! Finally winter map on PBE

CromoZown

01-12-2012

Quote:
Iniquitee:
Hello everyone!

We are taking down the PBE to update the content to the Viktor patch that you currently can see on Live and will be down approximately 2 hours.

In this patch:
Drop-In Spectator, now with Bug Fixes!
Ahri and Viktor added to the store
Complete patch notes (except for features above) for this patch can be found here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1589690

The Shen, Vlad, Ninja Tabi and Ionic Spark design changes have been removed. Stay tuned for future design testing on the PBE.

The main focus of this testing period is continued exposure to spectating from your buddy list. Hop into Public Chat 1, add some friends and spectate some games! Thanks for being a part of the PBE community.

When i finally get play on pbe, & games actually START, they take out shen & vlad changes.... wtf!!!!!?!?!?!?!? some BULL****TTT

Iorek

01-12-2012

"The client version xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is rejected by the server"?

DG Nighthawk

01-12-2012

Quote:
CromoZown:
When i finally get play on pbe, & games actually START, they take out shen & vlad changes.... wtf!!!!!?!?!?!?!? some BULL****TTT

Right, not like you've had like a month to test it -_-

Looking forward to the new stuff, Riot!

ACookieMonster

01-12-2012

emm, iniquitee i think the chat got overwritten because im pretty sure this is the same skin as live

Nojito

01-12-2012

is the crash bug when you join 10+ minute old games fixed?

Ralmaz

01-12-2012

Quote:
xRaĆ­nbowDash:
Right, not like you've had like a month to test it -_-

Looking forward to the new stuff, Riot!
What do you mean new stuff? This is on the normal server.
Spectator isn't that special.