Most underrated champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zebano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

I don't see many Poppys but she's a solid character with a lot of burst and good survivability.

NessOnett

07-17-2010

Most underrated hands down is Nasus. It really can't be argued. He is widely considered by the majority of the community to be very underpowered and largely useless. But high level players and tournament results conclude that he is amongst the top champions in the game, if not the overall best/most useful. Also, he's God...I mean, come on!

1 01

07-17-2010

Corki

BortLicense

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikDraw McGraw View Post
Why don't U Noobs just Take UR fingers N shove em where the Sun Don't Shine?
Bad day?

Or bad life?

xzymethx

07-17-2010

corki

Redundantmoth

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBlitzed View Post
I'm mainly looking for a damage-orientated champion.

In your guys mind, who would be the most underrated champion for the job?

Right now I'm considering Gangplank, Olaf, or Kassadin(maybe???)
Gangplank is pretty much worthless. Your contribution to team fights if you build crit is cannonballs and maybe a parlay and if you built him as a tank... He's more useful but there's no real reason to be afraid of him.

The two heroes that have been mentioned are Corki and Poppy and both carry some very large damage potential. Poppy can completely eliminate the enemy's carry/really annoying support while Corki has huge damage output in the right team comp.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redundantmoth View Post
Gangplank is pretty much worthless. Your contribution to team fights if you build crit is cannonballs and maybe a parlay and if you built him as a tank... He's more useful but there's no real reason to be afraid of him.

The two heroes that have been mentioned are Corki and Poppy and both carry some very large damage potential. Poppy can completely eliminate the enemy's carry/really annoying support while Corki has huge damage output in the right team comp.
Wait, spamming out a nuke isn't contributing to teamfights?

Eppa

07-17-2010

Morgana by far. Nasus and Corki have for some reason a stigma of being top tier when they aren't.

Bruce Swain

07-17-2010

Sheen+Farmed SS+ult= **** dieing real quick with nasus

larkhill

07-17-2010

i find the support classes to be very underrated in terms of dmg.

Singed

he has just about the best early game possible. fling/slow into a turret shot or 2. a bunch of dps get too overactive early-phase. especially when they see someone at half health or so.

mid-late game his poison will make a huge difference. dont underestimate it. and considering flings dmg/disruptiveness, singed can be dangerous.

Nasus

first off, that circle of death is HUGE. i was completely floored when i saw it first. his ult combined with a properly fed SS hurts quite a bit. and that slow is just about the best in the game.

Zilean

by far my favorite champion. with some MP and an AP build, his bombs hurt a lot. bomb, slow, bomb, rewind bomb. if you're about to die, ultimate yourself and continue attacking. when u die, by the time you come back to life, your cd's should be up and you can easily bomb, rewind and bomb again to finish off your opponent.

dont underestimate that ult of yours. it is probably the best ult in the game on a support class. ult yourself and just go charging into a 1v1 encounter. bomb, rewind, bomb, slow, bomb. some point in there you should probably die, considering you shouldnt have much (or any) survivability. when you come back to life, the opponent is most likely still in range and not expecting anything so you can come back to life and easily finish him off.