Server currently busy. Try later

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beesha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Im get this message, what is this? my friend told that the server is not busy and he could connect in my ACC.

Beesha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

I tried to log in with another acc (a new one) and it says: Login failed for an unknow reason, please visit support.leagueoflegends.com for more information.

whats happening?

LimeTaco

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesha View Post
Im get this message, what is this? my friend told that the server is not busy and he could connect in my ACC.
I had this problem for over 4 months then i started to look into it. Try reinstalling Pando media player at:
http://www.pando.com/

Solaris Shadow

Wrenchman

01-12-2012

please try
1. You need to Enable Scripting.
2. Or this Fix from Microsoft
3. Your Internet Explorer is in Offline Mode, change it.
4. You're set to use a proxy server, turn it off, Internet Options -> Connection -> Lan Settings -> Set to Auto Detect
5. Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"
6. Run through the other Windows & IE Troubleshooting in the KB
7. Try powercycling (restarting) your modem.
8. Reset your Internet Security Settings, Internet Options->Advanced->Reset Button
9. Make sure your computer's clock is synced
10. Uninstall Pando Media Booster