Crit mastery (4%) needs to be removed

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phykos

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Idiots downvoting. Every AD has access to the same **** masteries and all AD mastery pages pretty much take the Crit chance and Crit damage mastery. So everyone has an equal shot at doing the same thing. A little variation and change in a match is a good thing, keeps it interesting. I hope Riot doesn't cave into these morons.

Also to the guy above me, when did I say whoever crits is better? I just said you have the same odds of doing it, so claiming it's unfair is stupid. It's just as likely to happen to them as it is to you. Man up and learn how probability works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowshifte

Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylnaz View Post
Say 4% crit/crit in general needs to be removed and all the scrubs reveal themselves

FYI - if you think crit is balanced, you are a scrub
riot thinks crit's fine, riots all scrubs lul. also obligatory nice elo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazeu

Member

01-12-2012

then I'll switch my flat ad quints for crit chance and ruin every game with them lol
and I'll replace those 4 mastery points with other useful stat


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asrrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Crit has been in every single damaging dealing game since before computers were even invented. If you are losing a lane to a 4% chance then you 96% suck.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woozl

Senior Member

01-12-2012

I feel it'd be fine if they just reduced it back to the 2% it was. I won't mind starting with 23% instead of 25% as GP. Do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumuwi

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Is 4% really an issue? god **** its only 4%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaylnaz

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowshifte View Post
riot thinks crit's fine, riots all scrubs lul. also obligatory nice elo
yeah, Riot are scrubs for thinking crit is fine

lol, good players (or anyone who has any basic understanding of game mechanics) know that crit needs to be removed so i could honestly care less what baddies think about it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healcannon

Senior Member

01-12-2012

havent played vs a vayne in ranked the last 2-3 weeks who didnt crit on her q at least once pre level 5


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autocthon

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrrin View Post
Crit has been in every single damaging dealing game since before computers were even invented. If you are losing a lane to a 4% chance then you 96% suck.
GP parrlays... 9 crits in 10 parrlays... 3 crits in a row... Only 4% crit.

Yep, I'm a baddie to lose to that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLG DoubIeIift

Senior Member

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylnaz View Post

lol, good players (or anyone who has any basic understanding of game mechanics) know that crit needs to be removed so i could honestly care less what baddies think about it
Critical strike has been a penchant of MOBA games since the very first DOTA map was made. Deal with it. At least in League magic damage casters scale into late game with AP, rather than becoming all but useless.


1234567 ... 13