Crit mastery (4%) needs to be removed

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blind Mag

01-12-2012

Btw, nice work sheep Complaining about something that was never a problem before.

Oh no, 4% crit. So scary. Man up.

ZephyrReaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

You should add the GP Spotlight to add more emphasis.

timper38

01-12-2012

4% Crit chance gets 100% of early game gun kills, occupy Parrley.

Phykos

01-12-2012

......this is stupid. It's HIGHLY uncommon, never "lost a lane" to a 4% chance. People are so **** dramatic. This is such obvious hyperbole that it's hilarious. Seriously, how can anyone have the nerve to claim it ruins the game? Mathmatically it CAN'T. It's rare to the point of being a minor annoyance people grow up.

IMSloppyJOE

01-12-2012

I was around level 5 as jungle nocturne, I went and ganked a sivir. I crit her for 434 damage. I told her I was sorry in "all chat," I felt it was appropriate.

Kaylnaz

01-12-2012

Say 4% crit/crit in general needs to be removed and all the scrubs reveal themselves

FYI - if you think crit is balanced, you are a scrub

CLG DoubIeIift

01-12-2012

If you're losing your lane to early crits, chances are there are some crit runes in there as well.... if it feels like every 4th or 5th hit is critting, it's probably because they actually have 20% crit chance. That GP who keeps critting on his parrley probably has ~15% crit chance from his runes, 4% from the mastery and 8% from his brawler's. It's possible to go into lane with a lot more than 4% crit at level 1.

Phykos

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylnaz View Post
Say 4% crit/crit in general needs to be removed and all the scrubs reveal themselves

FYI - if you think crit is balanced, you are a scrub
Excellent argument there. At least I understand that people complaining about a 4% crit happening a 100% of the time are clearly full of it. For the record, YOU HAVE THE SAME CHANCE TO DO IT. I mean AD masteries have very little variation and if you're facing an AD early odds are YOU are an AD which means YOU have the same likelyhood of critting them.

SHPandaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcann0nx View Post
If you're losing your lane to early crits, chances are there are some crit runes in there as well.... if it feels like every 4th or 5th hit is critting, it's probably because they actually have 20% crit chance.
this, check their rune pages after the game

Kaylnaz

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phykos View Post
Excellent argument there. At least I understand that people complaining about a 4% crit happening a 100% of the time are clearly full of it. For the record, YOU HAVE THE SAME CHANCE TO DO IT. I mean AD masteries have very little variation and if you're facing an AD early odds are YOU are an AD which means YOU have the same likelyhood of critting them.
because if my 4% crit goes off for me it means i am better right? RIGHT!?!?!

Clearly being lucky means i am the better player

12345612 ... 13