Crit mastery (4%) needs to be removed

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

01-12-2012

Yeah honestly, i don't care about crit past the first few levels, in fact i think it's a great mechanic as the game progresses.

However the RNG bull**** at early levels is ****ing stupid. Losing a lane or winning one because you got hit or landed multiple crits level 1-3 is beyond stupid for anything competitive.

I don't know about dodge, but getting your teeth kicked in because the other guy landing multiple crits for 1/3 to 1/2 your hp bar is not enjoyable

edit* Runes are pretty **** too tbh, almost just as bad. However you're sacrificing other things like arp, armor, hp, hp regen you name it in order to have those runes, and they can backfire pretty hard after the first few levels if you don't give yourself a strong advantage.

However yeah, they are still ****ing annoying to deal with just not as bad imo.

Edit* People don't seem to be understanding the issue. Let's say in a REALLY high level game at a tournament in the championship game , top was losing because for 3 lucky crits in the first 2 levels. Obviously REALLY good players can offset this to some degree and adjust accordingly, but does that sound fair, especially when you're playing for real money and bragging rights.

In other words they have an advantage regardless of how little the advantage is because of luck.

The point isn't it happen 1 out 50 games, the point is that it's happening at all is the problem. The idea is to improve the competitive aspect of the game as much as possible not to ignore obvious things that are clearly wrong.

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

You just weren't chosen as an alpha

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1700005

thread explains all, you can always try hon

Lilitu

01-12-2012

Yes. Remove it.

EggChuYung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Pre-6 laning was and always should be won due to superior laning skill. I detest that a bloody 4% chance to crit can cause an opponent to B.

The Lol0caust

01-12-2012

Agreed, it sucks so hard to lose simply because of free RNG. If they had to give up stats to use crit runes or something it would be fine but for default crit while giving up nothing in the offense tree? Super dumb.

WaeTonyWae

01-12-2012

Remove Crit Runes, too? o. O

A Planeswalker

01-12-2012

Parlay crits everytime with 4%..............Not really but it seems like it.

LordMalgus

01-12-2012

There is no need to remove 4% crit, just reduce to 2% like the old days.

Emnious

01-12-2012

It's so awful in bottom lane exchanges.

Nothing makes me rage harder than engaging well bot lane with my support and then the other AD turns around and gets a random crit and wins the exchange just based on that.

Blind Mag

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMalgus View Post
There is no need to remove 4% crit, just reduce to 2% like the old days.
I don't mind starting with 18% crit on GP instead of 20%. No problem.

1234511 ... 13