Lee Sin Jungle help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaeger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

I recently bought lee and I love him, just I don't know what to do.

By this I mean: Jungle path, build, skill order, etc. I'm just throwing tests at the wall and seeing what sticks right now. Can anyone help?

Rylentlar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

I am in the same boat so I will bump.

Civic42

01-12-2012

Well, I turn to Stonewall when I want to jungle someone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E7DGBPVgPw

Storm Vader

01-12-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3091

DMPuffy

01-12-2012

My jungle path is:

Wolves (dead at 1:54), leashed blue, wraiths, mini golems, red, optional gank, wraiths, optional gank, wolves, optional gank, recall. The reason I kill golems before red, is that smite is on cooldown still. Also, right after killing red if you go straight to wraiths, they will respawn the second you arrive.

I prefer to either start with a Vampiric Scepter or a Doran's Blade(rarely), simply because it is less gold wasted on potions that Lee Sin really does not need, because his health stays so high in the new jungle.

This jungle path is just my personal choice for the normal, average game,, because it feels like it is the smoothest and quickest clear.

My chosen skills differ based on the game, but it is generally E>W>Q>(Q or W based on my HP), then focus on maxing Q first, W second, and E last; maxing your ult above all else is a given. If you're jungle invading, don't pick a skill until you are sure which one you will need to use.

These are just outlines though, and it's up to you to figure out how you wish to play him. Experiment and decide what you want to do, and what feels best for your personal playstyle. Read guides and absorb information, but do not turn every match into a cookie cutter game. Builds differ greatly depending on the circumstances, as do jungle routes. It just takes time to learn what to do in each circumstance.

Good luck, hope this is at least moderately helpful information.

StrmCkr

01-12-2012

Quote:
gold wasted on potions that Lee Sin really does not need, because his health stays so high in the new jungle.
lee can use 5x heal pot and cloth armour: this set allows lee to require no leash on buffs and start anywhere on the map

like an aggressive coutner jungling start

enemy side
smite blue wraiths kill 2 of the small ones. kill red buff + smaller creeps
kill large golem

clear blue buff. wolves wraiths 2xgolem redbuf. wraiths 2xgolem wolves recall/gank.

my skill order is QEWQQR for aggressive ganks and quicker jungling as Q is a mini smite and deals 10% missing health to target.

i have posted in a few threads on how to play lee sin as a jungler.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1653311&highlight=lee+sin
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1671917&highlight=lee+sin

DMPuffy

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrmCkr View Post
lee can use 5x heal pot and cloth armour: this set allows lee to require no leash on buffs and start anywhere on the map
Lee requires no leash on buffs pretty much no matter which items he starts with.

StrmCkr

01-12-2012

Quote:
Lee requires no leash on buffs pretty much no matter which items he starts with.
depends on your runes masteries and starting sequence of skills.

i dont run a standard 21|9|0 with him the added defense + bonus damage going this route you dont need a leash on either startign build.

however when i use a 20|1|9 - going for walkspeed enegery + increased buff durration.
lee has difficulting starting and killing a buff on his own.

DMPuffy

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrmCkr View Post
depends on your runes masteries and starting sequence of skills.

i dont run a standard 21|9|0 with him the added defense + bonus damage going this route you dont need a leash on either startign build.

however when i use a 20|1|9 - going for walkspeed enegery + increased buff durration.
lee has difficulting starting and killing a buff on his own.
Fair enough, you do have a point there.

ClericalError

01-13-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=9356