Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned, Question about e-mail not being sent.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PleaseCarry

01-12-2012

Hello and thank you for taking the time to help. Recently I have been banned for 3 days due to the tribunal for what is likely acts against the summoners code. Whether or not I agree or disagree with the being banned for the reported actions as of late I feel more and more people vote to punish before reading everything in the report or the context it was in. My concern though comes in the fact that I didn't receive any e-mail about being banned or the reasons for it. I checked out http://support.leagueoflegends.com but it says it can't provide details for the reason of being banned or than the e-mail I suppose to get and didn't. I have received all my other e-mails from RIOT about point purchased, news, and up coming events. I post about this just to make you aware that a problem has occurred and may have for other people as well in regards of the Banned e-mail. Again thank you for your time.