Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Failure Error, with detailed information.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrozen

01-12-2012

Firebind Results :
TCP ports 80,443,2099,5222-5223,8393-8400 are open on your network. Firebind was successfully able to transmit and receive data over these ports using TCP.

UDP ports 5000-5500 are open on your network. Firebind was successfully able to transmit and receive data over these ports using UDP.

Netalyzr Results :

http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca253f-24963-aec5d3f0-6e64-46b8-bedd

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been playing normally for 4 months (since I last had this problem on this same computer), it started again in this year, on January 8th.

I never had problems in my MS (although Netalyzr says I do), this might show up this way since I'm brazilian, and live FAR AWAY from the host.

I use a shared network (speed is 100 Mbps) through a wireless antenna, the antenna's path isn't being blocked by any obstacle.

My latency in-game was 240-350 ms before the error started

Windows clock is Synced

My Firewall is OFF

Here's Rads log :

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-12-2012

Pyro,

Looking at your netalyzr log, your network is showing 2.5% packet loss as well as transient outages. You also have very limited bandwidth and extremely high relative buffer rates. Most likely something is wrong either with your network connection or your wireless signal strength is receiving interference or other degredation.

Pyrozen

01-12-2012

Does Riot support Sirocco Networks Routers?

I was using this same connection some days ago and it was working fine, I tried restoring system to previous dates but it didn't work, the path to the antenna's signal is pretty clear...

It's pretty weird it is only happening now...

Also, will check it with a Ethernet cable connection.

Thanks in advance.

Pyrozen

01-12-2012

**** I found the problem, the owner of this network is using e-mule and torrent to download some gygabytes...

Sorry for wasting your time.