Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ANTI-REPORT click here!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnaMission

01-12-2012

hi guys.

I am from the idea of the change to the rules.
I have been suspended for leaving of the game. ...WT......F!!!! YES FOR LEAVING OF THE GAME. IS IT TRUE OR A JOKE? ....no dude is it true :S IN THAT WORLD WE LIVE??
A lot of for time I come cooperating with the game. And a lot of money I have spent in this account...
"The only chat of the game" ...HEY GUYS REPORT HIM FOR...... OR HEY GUYS REPORT HIM FOR FEED :S wth... OR HEY GUYS REPORT HIM FOR NOOB.....Is it some satanic sixth or movement to the REPORT?.
{Change to the former rules are the infantile ones}
{We need new rules more mature}

tnx..
I speak myself better in Spanish =)

Pyrozen

01-12-2012

How to deal with reporters.

1 - Take screenshots from the game's chat log and the endgame chat log (PrtSc button).

2 - Save them on paint.

3 - If Riot bans you, send a ticket to https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new
with the screenshots.

4 - Riot will handsomely reward you and punish players who did the wrong.

Rockwell84

01-12-2012

Well out of your last 10 games from what I see you have 3 leaves. 2 of them on the same day. You've got 33 leaves altogether.

I understand life can interrupt you playing sometimes, and there are unexpected things that cause you to have to leave. However, whenever you leave, it almost always causes your team to lose, so it ruins the game for the other 4 people you are playing with.

So pretty much you've ruined 132 peoples games. So yeah, IMO you should be banned for that. However, you've only got a suspension so consider yourself lucky.

Maybe you should just stick to COOP games if you have to leave so often, at least then they'll still have a chance of winning.

OnaMission

01-12-2012

Quote:
Rockwell84:
Well out of your last 10 games from what I see you have 3 leaves. 2 of them on the same day. You've got 33 leaves altogether.

I understand life can interrupt you playing sometimes, and there are unexpected things that cause you to have to leave. However, whenever you leave, it almost always causes your team to lose, so it ruins the game for the other 4 people you are playing with.

So pretty much you've ruined 132 peoples games. So yeah, IMO you should be banned for that. However, you've only got a suspension so consider yourself lucky.

Maybe you should just stick to COOP games if you have to leave so often, at least then they'll still have a chance of winning.

who is you?

Rockwell84

01-12-2012

Quote:
OnaMission:
who is you?

Someone sick of playing with folks like you.

OnaMission

01-12-2012

Quote:
Rockwell84:
Someone sick of playing with folks like you.

Then devote itself to another thing, this game belongs to men.
There are no weeping girls?